Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2023, 02:40 PM   #1

Magician 250 site and Updates

Hi all,

I got bored again, bought another website, and am trying to build the wealth of knowledge for the Magician 250 like we are for the TBR7 and the Lifan Kpx 250. If you have anything you think I should add to the pages, please let me know! I'm always looking to help the new riders have the best experience possible with these on the basic mods before getting more advanced and moving to the forums here.

https://magician250.com

I also run:
https://tbr7.com
https://kpx250.com

Last thought - Does anyone know who runs hawk250.com? I've been looking to do it for awhile as I feel that there are tons of them out there and having some basic mods listed (a la what motocheez does, but actually kept up to date and in stock) would be beneficia but I can seem to get any responses from the owner of the website.

Old 06-14-2023, 09:30 AM   #2

Kyle,

I'm glad to see you've done this. I helped a buddy put a Magician together a few years ago, and as a shorter rider always liked it. Man, it's wheelie machine with that CG 229 and being lighter than the Hawk! I'm surprised more people don't purchase this bike, as while some of the parts are cheap (i.e., turn signals), I would imagine that they could be easily replaced as long as someone was able to source parts.

Old 12-05-2023, 02:09 PM   #3

I sent you a message and then another after I figured out the problem I had viewing links to things on Amazon on the website. It is some Firefox thing. But just to make it better all around it would be good to put in the plain text on the page what the product names or numbers are so if people don't see the links to Amazon at least the part ID is there for searching on their own.

Has anybody found a compatible rear sprocket?

I see the Magician delivered yesterday has a 56 tooth rear sprocket and people are putting 45 and even smaller on Hawks, when the Hawk has a larger rear wheel and tire to begin with.

Old 12-05-2023, 02:49 PM   #4

Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsonnentag View Post
Has anybody found a compatible rear sprocket?

I see the Magician delivered yesterday has a 56 tooth rear sprocket and people are putting 45 and even smaller on Hawks, when the Hawk has a larger rear wheel and tire to begin with.

Well, scratch that about 56 teeth. It is 45 teeth that it comes with on the rear.

Old 12-06-2023, 05:38 PM   #5

Another magician owner here. Just wanted to show some love. For the most part its got all the hawk parts witha much lighter and fragile frame. Def. Needs all the tuning and uograde but once you got it dialed in its bullletproof and so many ways to build u could.go cafe racer, super moto, all offroad i think it an underated plateform for the chinese clones. But ive always liked lighter more agile bikes