Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2021, 03:25 PM   #1

2020 Hawk DLX P0123 Code

The code is relating to the Throttle Position Sensor on the bike. Has anyone remedied the issue/ know where I can find a new one? Thanks.

Old 07-22-2021, 10:42 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy-futon View Post
The code is relating to the Throttle Position Sensor on the bike. Has anyone remedied the issue/ know where I can find a new one? Thanks.
I've been trying to get ahold of a parts breakdown for the DLX, specifically the throttle body and TPS/MAP sensor. I talked with XPro today and hopefully they send me one.

BTW, what problem are you having with the bike? Just a code or was it running strange? I'm having an issue that I believe may be the TPS and wonder if it is a similar issue.

Last edited by PandorasJuiceBox; 07-23-2021 at 08:43 AM.

Old 07-23-2021, 12:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandorasJuiceBox View Post
I've been trying to get ahold of a parts breakdown for the DLX, specifically the throttle body and TPS/MAP sensor. I talked with XPro today and hopefully they send me one.

BTW, what problem are you having with the bike? Just a code or was it running strange? I'm having an issue that I believe may be the TPS and wonder if it is a similar issue.

It's actually my friends DLX but it has a high idle and when the clutch is pulled in the bike still idles high. After running like this for an hour or so it gave us the P0123 code. We have searched all over for the replacement part but have so far found nothing. Let this be a lesson for anyone considering the DLX, the EFI is wonderful, until it has issues. Most carb issues can be fixed with a screwdriver.

Please let me know if you do get that part breakdown of the DLX.

Old 07-23-2021, 12:53 PM   #4

Quote:
It's actually my friends DLX but it has a high idle and when the clutch is pulled in the bike still idles high. After running like this for an hour or so it gave us the P0123 code. We have searched all over for the replacement part but have so far found nothing. Let this be a lesson for anyone considering the DLX, the EFI is wonderful, until it has issues. Most carb issues can be fixed with a screwdriver.

Please let me know if you do get that part breakdown of the DLX.
I literally just got off the phone with Xpro and they are sending me a breakdown. Hopefully it is the correct one.

Old 07-23-2021, 09:35 PM   #5

Good luck,I would not of think of a fuel injected china bike. Just my thought.

Old 07-25-2021, 11:41 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandorasJuiceBox View Post
I literally just got off the phone with Xpro and they are sending me a breakdown. Hopefully it is the correct one.
Great. If it is correct could you please try to post it to this forum? Thanks

Old 07-25-2021, 11:47 AM   #7

Quote:
Great. If it is correct could you please try to post it to this forum? Thanks
I'll try. They sent me a Google Drive link and I am waiting for them to accept my access request.

Old 08-04-2021, 11:24 AM   #8

hawk efi

google delphi mt-05 fuel injection and download info manual.

Old 03-26-2022, 07:03 PM   #9

Has anyone sorted out where to get the parts specific to EFI system for Hawk 250 DLX? I have a P0122 code and high idle which leads to stalling out after a while riding around.

Old 03-26-2022, 08:20 PM   #10

This is my fear with the DLX Hawk. Any probs at all, and it seems a man is literally fucked. No manual, no parts to fix the cure, no code definition manual....literally nothing. If it had support, I'd buy one. This is also the other reason our clan has an Xpect. Its injected, but we have a legit dealer close, 2 year warranty, they have their own code scanner tool (optional purchase), and full schematics for everything. Plus parts are 3 days away max. The Hawk DLX seems to me a blind journey........

Old 03-27-2022, 10:27 AM   #11

All of the codes that I've seen so far are OBD2 generic for the DXL P0123 is tps circuit A high.
To whoever stole my anti-depressants.
I Hope Your Happy !

Old 03-28-2022, 11:58 AM   #12

I am trying to get through to the dealer to get a replacement tps. Although, since I've had this one out a while I have been messing around with it and have been able to read directly the resistance as I change the position of the dial. I think I see the end points jumping around, but then I go and screw with it again and get pretty solid values at the end points. I don't know if it's my imagination, so I've been able to measure low resistance of the wires from the tps connector back to the ECU. And still when I put everything back together, it seemed to work super well just long enough to get to the end of the street, then it kinda switches back to a mode with high idle (~3k). So maybe there's a flaky wire, I don't know, I guess I'll try running my own wires and see what it does.

Old 03-29-2022, 11:47 AM   #13

Hehe

Found a TPS supplier on aliexpress
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/100500...482bf19cm3o9Rr

Still waiting for tx power sports to find the part.

Pretty sure mine is thorked - more than 10% wander of resistance value at low position over the course of a half hour, hooked up to a multimeter.

Old 03-29-2022, 02:39 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinitytesy View Post
Found a TPS supplier on aliexpress
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/100500...482bf19cm3o9Rr

Still waiting for tx power sports to find the part.

Pretty sure mine is thorked - more than 10% wander of resistance value at low position over the course of a half hour, hooked up to a multimeter.
Don't wast you time on any of the Dallas area dealers, all the same company. nobody I've talked to is much help.
To whoever stole my anti-depressants.
I Hope Your Happy !

Old 03-29-2022, 08:57 PM   #15

https://www.chinesemotorcyclepartson...PSEN008#image0
Another potential supplier. No AliExpress pricing, but you'll probably get real customer service and faster shipping if those are worth anything to you. Not sure what the codes printed on these sensors mean, but this one is also only off by 1 character vs 3 on the second line.