Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2022, 03:33 PM   #1

New TBR7

Picked up a china bike as a new hobby for me and the boy (we call him chunk), who has a helluva good time just tapping tools against the bike and trying to fit loose sockets onto anything and everything. Looking forward to learning how to ride.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeR.jpg (176.5 KB, 259 views)

Old 02-25-2022, 08:21 AM   #2

Good choice! Hit up the site for any assembly or mods! tbr7.com

Old 02-26-2022, 07:54 PM   #3

Hi bought mine last year, 1300 miles and running good.Any question just ask here,great site for these china bikes.

Old 03-04-2022, 11:56 AM   #4

Have fun with it! Welcome to the group. You will find LOTS of useful clues and tips here.

My son bought a new TBR7 at about the same time. We are not done with the build. He works, swims, and has school (homework too) so he doesn't often have time to work on it with me.

Question for you... What battery did they send with the bike, and did it fit into the battery cradle?

Also, Did your rear brake pedal/lever come without a drilled hole for the brake light spring?

Old 03-22-2022, 10:15 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle View Post
Good choice! Hit up the site for any assembly or mods! tbr7.com
Thank you, that site has been instrumental in finding things to bolt onto the bike.

Old 03-25-2022, 08:26 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz View Post
Hi bought mine last year, 1300 miles and running good.Any question just ask here,great site for these china bikes.
I appreciate that, been very helpful so far.

Old 03-25-2022, 08:35 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Have fun with it! Welcome to the group. You will find LOTS of useful clues and tips here.

My son bought a new TBR7 at about the same time. We are not done with the build. He works, swims, and has school (homework too) so he doesn't often have time to work on it with me.

Question for you... What battery did they send with the bike, and did it fit into the battery cradle?

Also, Did your rear brake pedal/lever come without a drilled hole for the brake light spring?
Time to fiddle with the bike is few and far between in my realm as well.

I cannot recall exactly the battery it came with, just that it was a sealed acid battery with comically poor fitment. I shall replace it in the coming months the moment I feel it is gives me serious problems.

As far as a missing hole for a brake light spring, I'll have to look closely and see for myself as I am unsure what youre referring to. I know of two springs that I have leftover from assembly that continue to perplex me (if and when I think about them). Any clarification is appreciated.