Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2021, 12:21 PM   #1

Help with a pending X-pro Titan

Hi everyone I am new to this site and ended up here because I am very interested in the X-Pro Titan DLX 250 for my first bike. Before I order I would like to have all my mods ordered so I can put it all together at once. This thread seems to have all the titan experts on it so I was wondering if I could get some help.

Here are a few questions:
I live in Colorado and intend on riding at higher elevations (6000'-9000'), would a Nibbi performance PE30 carb fit in the bike and is it the correct size? also what are your jet kit recommendations.

Also what other Mods should I plan on ordering initially?

Thanks for all the help.

Lee

Old 12-18-2021, 10:36 PM   #2

Hey Lee, I also live here in Colorado and the bikes seem to come naturally jetted for this altitude already-on the lean side. If you do plan on getting the Titan-and plan on getting it registered-then let us know if you don't have any issues as that bike is not on the Federal EPA approved highway motorcycle list. (Which Colorado seems to follow.) If you can get it registered here...I'll be buying one pronto! It has the bigger wheels, the OHC engine by Zongshen and the reengineered frame with a better rear brake mechanism!