UNI Pod Filter

2007 Shineray TMS 200XYi--Betsy
Betsy Mods:______________________
Acerbis DHH headlight
FMF Powercore pipe
Uni Pod Filter

Old 05-23-2008, 04:40 PM   #47

This thread is both funny and sad.

Hats off to Bruce and Culcune. I respect them.

Nuff said.

olds_cool63

DON'T BE A SQUIDIOT! 8)

Old 05-23-2008, 06:42 PM   #48

Off topic kinda---

I think everyone who posts on this site should be considered a valuable member...it can be a bit funny to see a newbie post, but hey you dont really know who you are talking too, and they might actually have some valid opinions, vice versa a moderator could be a bit scary in a forum because who really knows it could be a stalker or something, its the internet lighten up people.....
You really shouldnt take offence to words typed on your computer screen......its a cool site arguments like this are going to happen from time to time, no big deal......

check this out, I like it, but man WTF is with the price, cant be legit......

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Other-Makes-Quant...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 05-23-2008, 08:51 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by theENIGMATIC
check this out, I like it, but man WTF is with the price, cant be legit......

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Other-Makes-Quant...QQcmdZViewItem
Its interesting but really useless in my opinion until......
They release the new supercapacitors for use as batteries, then the world will change a bit.
Maybe the big oil baboon's err...tychoon's know something the rest of us dont and just want to stuff their pockets for the coming lean years in oil sales.

Old 05-24-2008, 10:32 AM   #50

Let's focus on the actual topic of the bike itself.

I spoke to Bruce last night and he has his opinions based on facts about those sellers and not as much about the bikes.

Allen

Old 05-26-2008, 03:42 PM   #51

What happened to my last post??

I posted on friday saying how much i appreciated ejcycles imput about his luck dealing with Lifans, and other china bikes, nothing negitive and some how my post gets deleted? its not a good way to make a person feel welcome. Then other people are cheap shotting each other but they don't get deleted what gives? I asked a straight up question about wildfire bikes, I said the bike was located in PA, the state Live in. I also said my friend's husband and son own wildfire atvs, and had to actually go to warehouse in ohio to get parts, as support was bad for them. If some ask a question don't bicker and argue with each other be cool. Out of all honesty if i had the cash id be buying a japenese bike a DRZ 400 or 650, but can't close to buying that, well let's just say i don't need the debt.

Well I thank everyone who has been helpful.

thanks and take care

Old 05-26-2008, 05:04 PM   #52

OK, don't know what happened as far as a deletion, but I think you are on the same page with Bruce--he wasn't laughing at you, but at Wildfire--when Bruce laughs, it is well worth listening. He meant, from his experiences with them, to stay away, in his opinion.

I ended up getting ripped apart (it felt that way, anyway) for teasing Bruce (yes, he knew I was not being mean or anything like that to him--I spoke with him by phone, and we laughed about it).

As far as Wildfire, there is hope, I think. Hi-bird in China does OEM for people, so my guess is that Wildfire did that a few years ago, and, like many companies a few years ago, never factored in parts or after-sale service, hence, Wildfire made itself look bad (especially to one person-Bruce- who has dealt with Chinese products for several years now--more than Wildfire has been in business).

However, with Hi-Bird USA opening shop www.hbmusa.us there is a Hi-Bird presence here. More recently, hbmusa morphed into www.komoto-motors.com and a couple of big online retailers led by vbikes.com and anamcycles.com (I think they are actually the retail side of komoto-motors) should allow you to get parts in spite of Wildfire (rather than because of Wildfire). Contact the Hi-Bird people and see what they can get hold of, and confirm the Hi-Bird/Wildfire connection for the bike you want. Let us know what you find out.