Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2020, 02:24 PM   #1

My experience with Q9Powersports.

I decided I wanted a Hawk 250. After reading all the warnings about "Pre-ordering" bikes, I reached out to Q9 and they assured me the Hawk 250 (Base Carb Model) was in stock. I decided to bite the bullet and order online. The bike arrived 5 business days later which was VERY impressive. Q9 was always very helpful over the phone answering all my questions, pre and post purchase. Also, the bike arrived missing the front axle nut, I emailed q9 and they had a replacement nut shipped to me the following week.

Ultimately, I was worried ordering a cheap bike online from an out of state retailer, but I'm VERY glad I chose q9. The bike has over 100 rough trail miles on it now and continues to run like a champ.

This is a big thumbs up from me when it comes to Q9PowerSports!

Old 10-24-2020, 10:44 AM   #2

I don’t doubt the in-stock experience is good. The issue I have with them, is their seeming indifference to the people who have ordered things they are not stocking right now. Being a business owner myself, I would have done more than a boilerplate response. So easy to communicate with your customers instead of waiting for frustrated people to call them. I am eager awaiting their “service” to extend to paying customers that don’t have their stuff yet.

Good on you, though. I can’t wait to be that same person, extolling the virtues of the bikes they will eventually send us. Enjoy the heck out of your bike,