Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2019, 01:08 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
OK, so one needs to ride with hot chicks, with some alcohol, NOT strapped to a quad, and be large framed to survive shovels to the head; oh, and have no fear!

That is what I got out of the story and imagining what 'Pamela' looked like--I am imagining the scene from 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' where Phoebe Cates got out of the pool to the Cars' hit song...
A cute little curvy number in her mid-twenties and busting out in all the right places. 😉 she was slightly thicker than Jay prefers (he likes 'em shaped like a 2x4) but that didn't stop him from taking a detour down a little back road on the way home. I knew what was up so I just kept on rolling in my little Ford ranger lol.
2011 Honda Foreman 500ES 4x4
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Old 10-13-2019, 02:55 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLeggedRider View Post
A cute little curvy number in her mid-twenties and busting out in all the right places. 😉 she was slightly thicker than Jay prefers (he likes 'em shaped like a 2x4) but that didn't stop him from taking a detour down a little back road on the way home. I knew what was up so I just kept on rolling in my little Ford ranger lol.
Another quote from 'Fast Times...'

AWESOME! TOTALLY AWESOME!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 10-13-2019, 10:34 PM   #63

What can I say, yes lil on the skinny side is what I prefer. Not big myself. Don't want to risk a back injury just cause I tried to flip'm over. Lol

Old 10-13-2019, 10:40 PM   #64

All these images from the movies tell ya you're supposed to pick'm up and hold'm against a wall n stuff. I call bullshit. By the time your kids are what 5 or so ya don't want'm jumping up and hanging from your neck. Let alone a 125 lb full grown woman.

Old 10-14-2019, 10:44 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFailbutter View Post
All these images from the movies tell ya you're supposed to pick'm up and hold'm against a wall n stuff. I call bullshit. By the time your kids are what 5 or so ya don't want'm jumping up and hanging from your neck. Let alone a 125 lb full grown woman.
I was watching older dudes riding enduros, and Sig's new legion.
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".