Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 11:57 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski_rush View Post
What tangled webs we weave, when first we practise to deceive!

- Walter Scott

You also got me at a bad time, right after I just dealt with by the Lie Master, Sir "Manny" from Tx Powersports (and his 5 other aliases) and by another distributor for a part I just ordered for my bike. I won't name them just yet, but I plan to if they do not pull through. Regardless, they flat out lied to me and it pissed me off. It's like they lie to get your money, and then when they have it, everything changes. Pisses me off.
All I’ve heard is good things about Texas Powersports that’s where I was going to buy the hawk when I get the money, would you recommend to steer away from Texas Powersports?

Old 04-17-2019, 12:11 PM   #17

Do as I Do!

HK_Godess,
Do as I do when I need some extra cash to cover some unexpected expenses,
Go out and work some extra hours, and cut back, or delete your spending on un-necessary items. Make some sacrifices to SAVE MONEY!
SACRIFICE! It will make you feel better, than counting on OTHERS!
1CW

Old 04-17-2019, 12:11 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK_Godess View Post
All I’ve heard is good things about Texas Powersports that’s where I was going to buy the hawk when I get the money, would you recommend to steer away from Texas Powersports?
They suck, and all his other companies. Poster child for worst vendor. Not sure where you heard good things about them. I've not heard one that wasn't a plant or ringer.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 04-17-2019, 12:14 PM   #19

Quote:
Hey guys a while ago my street legal Apollo RFZ 125 super Moto was stolen before I could even get it registered
Man, that sucks. So you bought it new and it got stolen that quick? I'd be looking at my neighbors.

1982 Yamaha XJ1100 Maxim

Old 04-17-2019, 12:16 PM   #20

Stay clear of everything owned by "Manny"

360PowerSports, TxPowerSports, ATVsAndMore, MyScootersAndATVS.... .... I would have to go digging for the big list of "Dealership names" Manny is currently using... the last time I counted my list had 8 company names all leading directly back to a Gaurav (aka "Manny") Sharma

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 04-17-2019, 12:41 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Stay clear of everything owned by "Manny"

360PowerSports, TxPowerSports, ATVsAndMore, MyScootersAndATVS.... .... I would have to go digging for the big list of "Dealership names" Manny is currently using... the last time I counted my list had 8 company names all leading directly back to a Gaurav (aka "Manny") Sharma
You should occasionally post a pic of your WILL that was "new, assembled, ready to ride", just as a reminder. Kind of like hanging a coyote hide on a fence post of your sheep pasture.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 04-17-2019, 01:01 PM   #22

Am sorry you are having troubles....if possible, as another member said, take on another job, I have been in some same situations, but if I work for it, I feel better about myself. sometimes go to your employer and tell them the story, if you are a good worker, they will assist. I built my company with the help of my family and my beloved wife, started from nothing, days of begging for work, and working long hours and 7 days a week. it can be done. Life deals us with situations, and when we overcome, we are stronger.

I am going to tell you a story about what happened to me....
sometime ago, I was a victim of an explosion, then a fire, burned 25%, hands and arms. spent 36 days in a burn unit. The first few days, was touch and ago....my wife asked the surgeon "please don't let my husband die." My wife never left my side those days, and always encouraged me to get better....I worked hard in PT, had to learn how to walk again as I was on my back....fighting every day to get back home, then fighting every day to get back to work.....I never felt sorry for myself. Poor pitiful me is not an option. I encourage others to do the same, never give up fighting for yourself and your family! I put my family first.

Old 04-17-2019, 02:14 PM   #23

Quote:
Hey guys a while ago my street legal Apollo RFZ 125 super Moto was stolen before I could even get it registered and I’ve heard stories of you guys helping other members replace their bikes and I feel bad for having to ask but that bike will be my transportation to work and I need it as quickly as I can get it it’s hard to make money when it’s a little difficult to get to work

Hey your name sound familiar have I seen pictures of your bikes on here somewhere?

Sorry to hear your bike got stolen, do you think there is a chance the police will find your bike and return it back to you?? If you can share your story about how the bike got stolen maybe it can help some of us to prevent it from happening again. I feel your pain.

Keihin PZ30 Main-115 Pilot-38 Needle-1Washer Fuel Mixture-1/2

BSR Chronicles - "Project leads to more projects!"

Yamaha WR250R
Suzuki GSX-R 600

Old 04-17-2019, 03:14 PM   #24

Yeahhh.. guys. Please don't give money to this person. Not only do we have exactly 0 evidence of "her" claim but "she" literally just joined this forum. Coincidentally, 17 days after "it" joined this forum one of her bikes was stolen! Wow, send money! Even if my bike was stolen I wouldnt go asking for money on a forum with my paypal because that's ridiculous. It's all a way to get a little cash.

Maybe you middle-aged folks aren't used to the ways of internet scams but this is a lie. He/she came here knowing that you might be ignorant enough to give money. All it takes is a little bit of lying.

Old 04-17-2019, 03:16 PM   #25

Quote:
Hey guys a while ago my street legal Apollo RFZ 125 super Moto was stolen before I could even get it registered and I’ve heard stories of you guys helping other members replace their bikes and I feel bad for having to ask but that bike will be my transportation to work and I need it as quickly as I can get it it’s hard to make money when it’s a little difficult to get to work

If you guys can help in anyway even if it’s only $0.50 I will greatly appreciate it I’ve saved up $900 so far and I am trying to purchase a Hawk 250

Thanks in advance Once I get the bike I do plan on starting a YouTube channel I will post a link to my YouTube and you guys can watch me ride and see how happy you have truly made me by helping out
You got your paypal link all ready set to go don't you. Do me a favor and just stop. Don't manipulate people. Older people on the internet will believe just about anything, jesus christ.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:06 PM   #26
Administrator

Not happening here, sorry.

If it was for a kidney, maybe.

Buh-bye.

Closed Thread