Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2017, 09:33 PM   #16

Absoloutly! I'll be starting a full build thread once the scoot gets here and I can start wrenching on it. Already ordered a Taida 61mm BBK and all the fixings lol.

Old 04-18-2017, 10:39 PM   #17

Sorry for the late update guys, life gets in the way of fun new toys sometimes!

Anyways, the scoot was delivered yesterday right on time per R and L's delivery window. Everything looks great, apart from one small issue. There appears to be a deep scratch into the plastic of the battery box from the handlebars rubbing on it during shipping. I have already taken photographs and spoken with Alan @ Excalibur and he is talking to TaoTao to see what they can do for me.

Also the MCO and Bill of Sale arrived today! I seriously cannot say enough good things about purchasing through Alan. His price was reasonable, included shipping. There was no additional cost for lift-gate service either. His customer service is just what you need when spending $1k+ online with a person/company you've never heard of. Definitely shoot him an email if your in the market for something and see if he can get it for you.

I will be posting pics and mods as they come on a new build thread I'll put in the proper forum.

Cheers!

Old 05-01-2017, 10:53 PM   #18

Just wanted to give a quick update, received the title for the scooter today. I cant say enough kind things about Alan at Excalibur Motorsports. He has been working on a couple of small warranty issues for me with TaoTao and has been nothing but helpful!