Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2008, 05:32 PM   #16

T-motorsports

I had no issues whatsoever with T-motorsports. They look to be a family-run outfit, and a bit understaffed, but took care of warranty claims quickly and efficiently. My TMS250 currently has 1200 km on it, and I've taken it offroad a couple of times to see how it would do. I'm definitely satisfied with the bike, and as long as you know what you're doing in assembly (I've worked on cars for 20 years), you will have minimal problems. Luckily for me, I have a friend who has worked on cars and ridden motorbikes for over 50 years. He helped me adjust the shift linkage more precisely during break in service.

I've got less than $2k invested total (including tax, road tax, and 1 year insurance). Try getting anything new made in Japan for that price, and have it be road-worthy.

I'm somewhat concerned about spares availability, but otherwise not worried at all.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #17

t-motorsports

I purchased a bike from them last year.Price was fair and shipping was very fast.
A few months later the cdi unit failed.I emailed them to purchase the part,recieved an email back quoting the price,so far so good.
Sent five emails in a two week period,no response.
Ok i'll try the phone.Six calls in a three week period,receptionist:you need to talk to so and so,he is not available,but will have him call you.
This was several months ago.I located my part elsewhere
That's my .02
mike