Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2017, 06:12 PM   #16

I've been emailing back and forth with Alan, and the last orange one he had access to got sold this morning. �� So I can do one of 3 things; I can settle for a red one, wait who knows how long until more orange ones arrive, or lastly, I could take a chance on buying from Superior Motorsports or ProRideOutlet.com.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:14 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
I've been emailing back and forth with Alan, and the last orange one he had access to got sold this morning. �� So I can do one of 3 things; I can settle for a red one, wait who knows how long until more orange ones arrive, or lastly, I could take a chance on buying from Superior Motorsports or ProRideOutlet.com.
What company is Alan associated with?

Bummer I was going to go with red at first but the orange seemed to match the best with the forks.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:33 PM   #18

Alan is associated with Excalibur Motorsports

Old 03-18-2017, 12:35 PM   #19

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
I gotta tell ya, that's one thing I really miss on the TT250 (like the Hawk, etc....) is a good, sturdy rack. My X-Moto had an awesome rack with a nice backstop and two pegs that stuck down underneath on the back corners (like the Blaze, I think).

I wouldn't use it often but when I did, I could bungee anything to it. I'm not partial to the CSC TT250 rack for it, I prefer a tubing-type rack because there's so many strapping options. Hell, I've strapped a 36 pack of beer to my X-Moto, no problem!
After much looking I found that same rack. Thought you could use this link. If you get one let us know how it goes getting it bolted up:

https://world.taobao.com/item/106024...88.10602414054