Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-29-2008, 04:00 AM   #1

Heres what I got for Frame

This is the Frame and Forks I just bought for my engine to sit in .
I have some pics of the recent upgrades to the SUNL with allot of parts that are going on this one, but I wanted to show you this Frame too . I will post the upgrades this weekend on the SUNL 125 , and the Gold Rims . They are going to take some fabrication onto this new frame, so am not mounting them to the SUNl at all. But will post good pics of them .
This frame and high pollished alluminum swingarm are going to look very cool with the Black Loncin Race Motor and Gold Alluminum rims , on Red plastics, Gold bars, Gold engine guard , Gold gas cap etc, etc ...I didn't ge the pipe I wanted, the dealer I was dealing with was crap, so bought a different one which you'll see this weekend for the new build. I bolted it on the SUNL for now and have the Mikuni carb on it too, it ROCKS !
This is one of the cooler builds I have ever done, and am having a blast
[img]

Later, Kelly5150 out [/img]

Old 02-29-2008, 07:39 PM   #2

Upgrade today

Upgrade today on this frame from Dealer . He e-mailed me to offer me a Coolster Frame in silver or black " traditional like this Orion frame " with upgraded Red annodized Coolster forks instead of black Orions and the same polished swingarm on the unit because I have spent so much money with him .
Now thats good service and a real nice bonus . I know Coolster frames are much nicer , stronger, better welds , but I couldn't-didn't want to spend the money on one . Now I got one !
Nice thing is the Coolster will add 2" length, 2" hight also . Now your talkin !
This bike is going to be Bad-A%$ fast and really nice looking, and real soon too
I must be praying to the right God at night . Kelly-ism seams to be working well too. 8O
Its good to be crazy :twisted:

Later kids, Enjoy your weekend alot if you can, tis warming up here in the Great Northwest, buds are blooming big time. I got Spring fever and pit-bike fever bad. After blasting around on the SUNL last night with the new carb installed, I got it BAD !!!!!! :wink:

Cheers, enjoy, will post a few pics this weekend of the almost defunct SUNL 125cc I am retiring for a Monster bike . And no, I am not selling it or any of the parts. I bought my honey a clone of mine so I want to keep it for spares .

Cherrios, and fruitloops to you all , and watch out for that Captain Crunch Character, he cannot be trusted .

Later, kelly out