Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2017, 01:08 PM   #361

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skurdy View Post
So a new carb or tune the current carb to the correct setting in the meantime of getting s new and improved carb?
Basically, yeah. Just go on e-bay and look for a Mikuni VM-26. That way you don't have to spend money twice. I've heard from guys on here that the jets that came with the carb worked pretty good with the stock exhaust system. When/if you change the exhaust system, you'll have to re-jet. ARH

Old 02-05-2017, 01:14 PM   #362

Quote:
Also here's the picture to order my my title
You can't order a title without the MCO. That paper is your order form, which you should take with you when you get the MCO. I couldn't read the paper (print too small), does it have the VIN on it? ARH

Old 02-05-2017, 01:22 PM   #363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Red Hunter View Post
You can't order a title without the MCO. That paper is your order form, which you should take with you when you get the MCO. I couldn't read the paper (print too small), does it have the VIN on it? ARH
Yeah but I remember my order number and it gives me an option to do that instead of showing the actual receipt it's self.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:27 PM   #364

Quote:
OK, so call them up tomorrow and find out what you need to do to get the MCO. Did you read what I wrote about that problem at 55-60 yet?
Yeah you said it was a lean surge.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:28 PM   #365

Quote:
Basically, yeah. Just go on e-bay and look for a Mikuni VM-26. That way you don't have to spend money twice. I've heard from guys on here that the jets that came with the carb worked pretty good with the stock exhaust system. When/if you change the exhaust system, you'll have to re-jet. ARH
Got'cha just waiting on my income tax then Ima do all these upgrades and show you guys! Ohhhh and I needed to know what size for my bike on the rear sprocket I can't find a 40T with the correct colt alignment I'm probably just not searching right?

Old 02-05-2017, 01:53 PM   #366

Quote:
Yeah you said it was a lean surge.
I hope I said it could well be a lean surge. Or most likely a lean surge. None of this stuff is chisled in stone. You're supposed to THINK about what people tell you. If it is not logical to you, ask the same question in a different way. After reading all of the sources, then decide what you are going to do. Have you read all the way thru Hawk Talk from the very beginning? If you are as young as I think you are, you should. ARH

Old 02-05-2017, 02:15 PM   #367

Quote:
Where are they located? In Texas? You better know who you got it from, because without that MCO, your goose is cooked.
VT doesn't care about no stinkin' MCO or title. Just a bill of sale and a check for about $120. Easy peasey. Then you transfer to your state. I Reg'ed mine via mail in VT. I live in CT.

Old 02-05-2017, 02:59 PM   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolclass View Post
VT doesn't care about no stinkin' MCO or title. Just a bill of sale and a check for about $120. Easy peasey. Then you transfer to your state. I Reg'ed mine via mail in VT. I live in CT.
Texas is pretty easy going too, but I think they require an MCO. Without an MCO how does Vermont know that the bike was not stolen?

Old 02-05-2017, 11:34 PM   #369

Because they got money.

Old 02-05-2017, 11:55 PM   #370

Quote:
I hope I said it could well be a lean surge. Or most likely a lean surge. None of this stuff is chisled in stone. You're supposed to THINK about what people tell you. If it is not logical to you, ask the same question in a different way. After reading all of the sources, then decide what you are going to do. Have you read all the way thru Hawk Talk from the very beginning? If you are as young as I think you are, you should. ARH
Well I'm 19 yrs old. Also Ik its lean because I haven't even tempered with it. At all, And what's the difference between a MSO and a MCO? Cause for title in Texas it says MSO what's MCO? ALSO ARH any luck on finding a 40T for the hawk 250? I tried searching for what other people search a 45T and I fhad me that but not the 40T?

Last edited by Skurdy; 02-05-2017 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Added more information

Old 02-06-2017, 02:58 AM   #371

this amazon link shows all the teeth numbers just pick the 40.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Old 02-06-2017, 02:59 AM   #372

mso mco basically the same thing. nothing to worry about.

Old 02-06-2017, 04:54 AM   #373

jdogg=Azule or however he spells his username here. I'm also a dog and I can't spell but I can modify ruh ruh to a growl, bark or a happy squeal. I went 16/44 with my gearing because Bismarck is not flat.

Old 02-06-2017, 08:53 AM   #374

Quote:
Well I'm 19 yrs old. Also Ik its lean because I haven't even tempered with it. At all, And what's the difference between a MSO and a MCO? Cause for title in Texas it says MSO what's MCO? ALSO ARH any luck on finding a 40T for the hawk 250? I tried searching for what other people search a 45T and I fhad me that but not the 40T?
MSO=Manufacturer's Statement of Origin. MCO=Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin. Same thing worded differently. I would bet if you showed up with an MCO, Texas would accept it. Somebody else already sent you the link for rear sprockets.

Old 02-06-2017, 05:06 PM   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcosby View Post
this amazon link shows all the teeth numbers just pick the 40.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thank you! Much appreciated!