Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #1

COunty Imports, gone bad

County Imports is a scam and not reputable and called my Fiance' a Bit$%
in writing on thier website on my order form . They also yelled obcenities at her over the phone, this was Jesse the President doing this.
They screwed up three orders we bought and they still have yet to send me my money for one and still no title on the first one .
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING form them, they are thieves and terrible people . I thought at first they were good, good prices , but the truth comes out when they screw up they don't wna tto hear about it. The first bike I ordered wass supposed to be Greenw ith Silver Frame silver motor, it came Green with black and black. I was PROMISED by Jesse I would get the bike i ordered and he had one and would hold it for me. Lier !
The second ATV was the worng color and ge tthis, the wrong ATV ! We sent it back, they sent another one, wrong again ! Sent it back, now they are holding my money, claling my fiance' a Bitc%$ and not giving me my title to the first bike.
They messed with a Hostile now, good luck to them, were taken em down legally now.

Cheers, Kelly5150

Old 01-11-2008, 08:24 PM   #2

That sucks, good luck with your legal disputes.

Old 01-12-2008, 07:39 AM   #3

They should read posts on this site, then they'd know NOT to mess with Kelly!!! :twisted:

Keep us posted. You've got pics hopefully and obviously some sort of paperwork (reciept/delivery reciepts). They should know that a few pieces of evidence is all it takes to get their butts handed to them. Even one piece will do!

Old 01-15-2008, 11:55 PM   #4

Re: COunty Imports, gone bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly5150
County Imports is a scam and not reputable and called my Fiance' a Bit$%
in writing on thier website on my order form . They also yelled obcenities at her over the phone, this was Jesse the President doing this.
They screwed up three orders we bought and they still have yet to send me my money for one and still no title on the first one .
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING form them, they are thieves and terrible people . I thought at first they were good, good prices , but the truth comes out when they screw up they don't wna tto hear about it. The first bike I ordered wass supposed to be Greenw ith Silver Frame silver motor, it came Green with black and black. I was PROMISED by Jesse I would get the bike i ordered and he had one and would hold it for me. Lier !
The second ATV was the worng color and ge tthis, the wrong ATV ! We sent it back, they sent another one, wrong again ! Sent it back, now they are holding my money, claling my fiance' a Bitc%$ and not giving me my title to the first bike.

yea watch out
They messed with a Hostile now, good luck to them, were taken em down legally now.

Cheers, Kelly5150

Old 01-31-2008, 06:43 PM   #5

So I'm guessing thats abcpowersports way of saying "you get what you pay for" :roll: Hmmm.....

I went to abcpowersports.com and pretty much all I could pull up is a page of pictures on ATV's but it doesnt bother me since I was just poking around.

I am going shopping this weekend locally for a tiny 49cc POCKET ATV.

Old 01-31-2008, 06:55 PM   #6

Okkedookee

I think ABC has already been done to death here on the Forum , but yeh, I went to thier site when they first started comming here advertizing. If you get what you pay for like you say, then you must get diamond encrusted bikes for the price they are selling thiers for. And yes, COunty Imports has just about the lowest prices anywhere , but if you can't get exactly what you ordered even if you payed for it, whats the point ?

We filed Fraud charges against County Imports through my Bank that the credit card was charged on . The bank handed me back the money and they are personally investaging County Imports now for fraud .
Don't mess with Kelly's money ! :evil:
I hope they fry .

Good luck on your 49cc bike endeavor, is it for you ? 125cc seams like it might be funner ? Might be deadlier too ? Cheers anyway, good luck and good times with your new ride if you find a good one .

Cheers, kelly5150 out

Old 01-31-2008, 06:57 PM   #7

I just want it for parts to tinker with thats all.

Old 01-31-2008, 10:12 PM   #8

You must have

You must have that bike-motorcycle fettish build project starting is my guess . The "Sikk" bike re-visited and built by TeamCheap is my guess again too .

Good luck , Cheerios and Fruitloops too , and throw some Frankenberries in too while your at it.

Later, Kelly out