Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #1

2009 shineray SOLD!

So I bought this for a friend of my wife to teach her how to ride but unfortunately she's vertically challenged and cannot even come close to being able to reach the ground. I ended up getting her a 1980 kz250 which fits her perfectly. At first I figured I'd keep the shine for myself because it's a blast to ride. It has a slightly bigger carburetor, a performance cdi and coil, a 45 tooth rear sprocket with a heavy duty chain. It starts and runs like a new bike should and the last time I filled it got 85 mpg. The problem is, after i got the bike the way I wanted it, I haven't used it since and it doesn't look like I will. I have a 2009 victory Vegas that calls to me when I strap on a helmet. The bike was bought and assembled by me and everything was done according to the very smart people on this forum. Although one thing after the fact. I bought the bike for 1200.00 and have way more than that into it. I would at least like to get 1200.00 for it which I think it a pretty fair price for a basically new dualsport that is road ready with a lot of new add on's. All the stock parts and two new inner tubes will go with it. I'd really like to sell it to someone who will show it the love it deserves. The bike is registered and inspected in Vermont and located in Hyde park Vermont 05655. I'm not sure about shipping but if someone knows how and is willing to pay for it, I'm willing to try. I don't need to sell it but I hate to just see it set in my shed. If anyone has any questions throw them at me. Scott

Old 08-08-2011, 07:13 AM   #2

Here's a pic.

http://emob1105.photobucket.com/albu...-1-2011010.jpg