Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2017, 09:37 PM   #16

I changed shifts at work and am now riding home in the middle of the night. The OEM headlight was no where near bright enough, even on lighted streets. I bought this LED for the Hawk at Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
A pair for $35, so I figured if one went bad then I would have a spare.

At 40W each, they are VERY bright, and have a decent light pattern. It has a fan and fit without any issue. I can tell see a little added distance on high beam, but the low beams are so bright, there isn't much difference between high and low.

Old 11-13-2020, 09:35 PM   #17

i just installed the Auxbeam LED Headlight Bulbs F-S2 Series LED Headlights with 2 Pcs of H4 LED Conversion Kits72W 8000lm Hi-Lo Beam

with my 2021 TT250 i had no issues installing this light, the stock platic locking washer worked just fine with light

i cut a whole in the rubber boot so the fan has space to breath. I also zipped the ruber boot down and slack wire ( i feared the light would twerk)

Last edited by motochutuya; 11-13-2020 at 09:36 PM. Reason: image

Old 11-24-2020, 10:31 PM   #18

https://www.amazon.com/DZG-Motorcycl...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

^^^^^ Best one for the money I've ever used. Direct fit, no wonky ballast boxes (looks like crap in the cluster). Just install like any normal headlamp. Has a fan on the front for heat too. I wouldn't use anything else but that's me - HUGE difference in light. Also not a 'cool blue' color like the others. Nice bright white color - light the night! (whoever remembers lol)

Old 04-26-2021, 03:39 PM   #19

I'm searching for replacement LED headlights for my 2021 TT250's. I know this thread is a couple months old, but I see no need to open a new one to ask the same question.

Have there been any technological advancements since the last post by Plump Kibbles? Does anyone have additional recommendations for high quality headlights that require minimal/no modification to the TT250 headlight housing?

Thank you,
Hunnicutt
2021 CSC TT250 - White (Daughter's) "Gemini"

Old 07-13-2022, 08:26 AM   #20

I just installed the lamp that Plump Kibbles suggested in my TT250, the DZG H4 LED. Massive improvement over the stock lamp, no more need to keep the brights on during the day! Took me about 5min, straight plug-n-play. It even came with a white cloth glove to wear while handling it. At this moment it's $20... Probably should have bought 2 just in case!

Old 07-22-2022, 08:11 PM   #21

So the 1 bulb (OPT7 Fluxbeam H4 ) is both lo & hi beam? i think my standard bulb lo beam is out. the hi beam is ok but only a small T 4 bulb lights when the key is on ?
thanks

Old 07-25-2022, 08:49 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by su98 View Post
So the 1 bulb (OPT7 Fluxbeam H4 ) is both lo & hi beam? i think my standard bulb lo beam is out. the hi beam is ok but only a small T 4 bulb lights when the key is on ?
thanks

I don't know anything about the Fluxbeam lamp, but for this DRZ, it is both low and high beams. The little T4 lamp on the side of the reflector is some kind of running light (not really sure why it's there). I actually had the first DRZ lamp I got go bad within a couple hours of riding and just got a replacement, so when I turned the key on I only had that little T4 that was lit up. Not quite sure what your question was but that's the only insight I personally have on this.