Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2024, 06:59 PM   #1

Thumbs Up FS - Like-new CSC RX4, and well-loved RX3 - TX

For sale in Austin, TX:

Like-new CSC tangerine 2020 RX4 w/approx. 300 miles. I broke her in, changed oil, and prepped for winter storage... little did I know it'd be a full Covid winter!

Options include full AL luggage (with locks/liners), factory 3mm AL skid plate, heated grips, and 3 rocker switches for future lighting, all CSC-installed. All in perfect garage-preserved shape w/fresh battery. Invoiced at $7k, asking $4,900 OBO. Can include lowering seat too and any desired bits from RX-3 below with the right offer.

Also have "Ohio_Danimals" storied RX3, he'd lovingly named Merry. 2014 w/AL luggage, lighting, extra wheelset, and tons of upgrades. She needed a new radiator when bought, and after realizing she also had an oil leak I couldn't diagnose, ripped her apart for rebuild with 283cc top end kit. Still have all parts to complete rebuild, and added lowering link and lower seat. Maybe best sold as a project/parts bike, but 99% of it is there and probably good as new after 6-8hrs labor from an experienced wrench. Paid $1700 before buying 283cc rebuild kit, radiator, and $300-400 else worth of refresh bits. Asking $900. The same AL luggage alone costs that.

I'm clearing these, a mint '13 Multistrada S Touring w/18k, a Buddy Kick w/300 miles, and a seriously track-prepped 2011 Lexus IS-F w/113k, all in as part of the much-needed "finally married at 40 and want kids soon" refresh. Just what a new marriage needs, also in month nine of a 4mo flooded home remodel on which I'm out of pocket $70k, so the liquidity would be nice!

Please message me on all or any of these items for invoice/questions/pics/etc.

Possible partial/full trades: late model large scoot (BV400 or similar), GX-460 overlanding parts/mods, local landscaping/sprinkler services, licensed electrician work, tiny-house build-out handyman services.

Thanks!!!
Nick