Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2018, 01:41 PM   #1

Head Scratching HELP need parts for Lifan gy200 Enduro

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm sure you guys can help. I just picked up a 2005 Lifan enduro g200 or gy200 (dont know the proper terms yet) it's in great shape except for the front end. The headlight body is broken and the mount for the headlight body, tachometer, and speedo, is all bent. I cannot find parts for this bike anywhere! If you guys know any good sites that I can order from please let me know. I might just have to end up calling my dealership and seeing if they can special order parts for it. Thank! -Zach
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180801_113922.jpg (99.1 KB, 359 views)

Old 08-02-2018, 10:36 AM   #2

Welcome!

That bike was produced under a few different names, including Roketa and Shineray. You can see mine here: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=12200
I probably still have the headlight assembly, but I'll have to dig for it. That said, these headlights aren't pretty; you could certainly come up with something in the aftermarket that is more modern. Check out my bike and tell me if you're interested in my headlight.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 08-02-2018, 12:01 PM   #3

Oh awesome thanks I'll remember those names. That helps a lot! And I'll see if I can find some after market parts. Thanks man!

Old 04-18-2021, 01:18 AM   #4

Having the same issues with partsí ¾í´¦í ¼í¿¾â™‚ï¸ Looking for both brake and clutch levers and a new shock spring

Old 04-18-2021, 02:49 AM   #5

2/3 of those are easy, just buy some levers (or to make it easier, a new m/c and perch) in aliexpress. Just about anything will work, as long as you stick to the right size m/c.