Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2024, 11:49 AM   #1

2023 Lifan X-pect. 97 miles. Southern NH - $1750 OBRO

Hello everyone,

I'm currently selling a 2023 Lifan X-pect. I have it also listed on NH Craigslist. It currently only has 97 miles, which may go up slightly as I do occasionally ride it. I removed the X-pect decals to give it a clean look. I also added a Tusk shifter.

I bought new from PowersportsMax and have the documentation to register it, so whoever buys will be the first registered owner. Everything works perfectly and it is a great bike. The reason I'm selling is because I bought a cruiser and don't have a need for two motorcycles. I'd be willing to deliver locally for a small fee.

$1750 OBRO

https://nh.craigslist.org/snw/d/pelh...781092542.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01111_lqQFUkhKuuA_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	251.8 KB
ID:	31970   Click image for larger version

Name:	00I0I_bGfLdEUVwKq_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	297.6 KB
ID:	31971   Click image for larger version

Name:	01515_b5Vdv6XGYc_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	31972  

Last edited by xpect23; 09-24-2024 at 12:22 PM.

Old Today, 03:38 AM   #2

Mind if I ask why you're selling it? Just not the bike you thought it would be?
? Honda CRF100F
? Honda CRF70
Honda/Suzuki 50cc Kids Bikes

Old Today, 02:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideoutadv View Post
Mind if I ask why you're selling it? Just not the bike you thought it would be?
I bought it as a bike to commute to work with, while I'm doing the cg250 transplant on my Vader 150.
It's better on gas, perfect for the city, and I love it for that.
I wasn't going to do highway rides anymore, but I think I've changed my mind.

Some friends living in the next county are doing some longer rides with highway.
The Xpect can do 60 mph reliably, but anything more depends on traffic and the wind direction. So I needed a bigger biketo keep up with them.

The CFMoto 450 will be able to maintain 80 easily, and tops out at about 110.

Also, my place can't host any bikes, and I somehow already managed to fit 2. I won't be able to fit a 3rd. So I need to get rid of one.

The Vader 150 with CG250 transplant will be faster and lighter than the Xpect, though it's gas mileage will be worse. It'll be a commuter and fun bike for the short rides.
The size and weight and power were the determining factors for me to let go of the Xpect. Besides, the Xpect is nearly brand new and I already have a buyer for it.

Old Today, 03:07 PM   #4

So you are Xpect23 and you are also Prodigit? Two accounts, one person?

I did not know you could do that. Maybe you are not Prodigit. Sorry!

Buyer beware... If your name is not on the original MCO, you may need specific documents to take title and register. I was forced to go through court to get a declaratory judgement and the motor vehicle department had to do their due diligence (title search) before I was issued the order from the court to use for transferring title. This was an out of State vehicle. Even though I had the original MCO, and the dealer used the second assignment, the title office would not accept it without the Motor Vehicle department doing the search, and the court ordered Motor Vehicle to issue me a title after the title search was complete. THEY CALLED IT A SKIPPED ASSIGNMENT. It took 8 months, and I ended up going to the main office at the State Capitol to get the title issued.

A signed title, in the previous owner's name, may still need an ID/OD before you can transfer title if the vehicle is from another State.

My advice is do not buy a vehicle with someone else's name on the MCO. Sure, it is yours, but good luck getting a title.