Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2016, 09:59 PM   #1

Head Scratching Hawk 250 Purchassing Questions?

Hello,

Ive been lurking for a while now, and see a lot of good reviews on this bike, Ive found it on a few different sites, Such as apscusa.com, Txpowersports, and one other that I cant remember the name of right now, My question is if anyone has bought from these sites? Kind of hesitant to click buy and be down ~1500$ lol. Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

-Curt

Old 02-08-2016, 10:10 PM   #2

You can purchase right from the source...this thread was a few threads down

http://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=15862

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-08-2016, 10:12 PM   #3

Thanks, I saw that but I guess I'm just "old fashioned" in the sense that I wanted to see a website about the bike, I didn't realize that Adam Rinkleff was the source for the Hawk 250.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:00 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornleash View Post
Kind of hesitant to click buy and be down ~1500$ lol. Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

-Curt
$1500???

Txpowersports is $1299 shipped, less $25 using discount code mud1 at checkout. $1274 total

edit...Or discount code mud2 also seems to work for $50 off, or total $1249....wow that's cheap, I may have to buy another lol

I was pleased with my transaction w/ them.

Old 02-09-2016, 12:01 PM   #5

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilserchinarider View Post
$1500???

Txpowersports is $1299 shipped, less $25 using discount code mud1 at checkout. $1274 total

edit...Or discount code mud2 also seems to work for $50 off, or total $1249....wow that's cheap, I may have to buy another lol

I was pleased with my transaction w/ them.
That's good to know, and that's why I said ~1500 as in about 1500 lol, ive just never bought a bike online so wanted to make sure the sites were legit before dumping the money on one, if you had a good experience with them then I'm going to go ahead and click buy! thanks! cant wait these bikes look great for the money.

Old 02-09-2016, 02:01 PM   #6

Several here have bought from ASPCUSA (sp?) if you look under the dealer reviews section. They even offer a twinpack deal, or let you make up a package deal which might come in handy as you stated you and 2 friends are looking into buying them.

http://www.chinariders.raptorrefuge....ad.php?t=15238

http://www.apscusa.com/New-2015-Hawk...ACK_p_492.html

I am not affiliated with these guys, btw, but saw they had good reviews, and good reviews from Hawk purchasers, and package deals for buying more than one.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-21-2016, 11:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Several here have bought from ASPCUSA (sp?) if you look under the dealer reviews section. They even offer a twinpack deal, or let you make up a package deal which might come in handy as you stated you and 2 friends are looking into buying them.

http://www.chinariders.raptorrefuge....ad.php?t=15238

http://www.apscusa.com/New-2015-Hawk...ACK_p_492.html

I am not affiliated with these guys, btw, but saw they had good reviews, and good reviews from Hawk purchasers, and package deals for buying more than one.

Yup!! Top notch crew and when i phoned my order in i got to pick my colors.....

Old 02-22-2016, 07:20 PM   #8

Thumbs Up

I used txpowersports.com got my hawk, just waiting on the mso
I live in South Carolina and will be registered as soon as that piece of paper come in.

Old 02-09-2016, 10:13 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornleash View Post
Hello,

Ive been lurking for a while now, and see a lot of good reviews on this bike, Ive found it on a few different sites, Such as apscusa.com, Txpowersports, and one other that I cant remember the name of right now, My question is if anyone has bought from these sites? Kind of hesitant to click buy and be down ~1500$ lol. Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

-Curt
they all ship from the same source to your door. I just shopped around to find the cheapest site and bought it from there. the TXPowersports seems to have the lowest price.

Old 02-23-2016, 02:24 AM   #10

Don at apscusa.com has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable with my purchase through them.

Old 02-23-2016, 04:41 PM   #11

My brother and I also ordered from APCUSA.COM and very fast shipping from RPS, I just received them (the colors came as ordered green and black two pack) and are awaiting the MCO's. I highly doubt we will be able to register them here in NY as someone who just purchased three of them recently (not sure from what site) tried to register them and was only approved as ATB, so we may have to try the Vermont route, but I will update everyone once we know otherwise.