Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2023, 05:26 PM   #1

Asking the ChatAI some questions about engine.

me: "which Lifan 4 stroke engine has this? Bore x Stroke: 63.5 x 62.2?"

AI: "The Lifan engine with bore x stroke of 63.5 x 62.2 mm is the Lifan 200CC engine."

me: "Which specific engine?"

AI: "The Lifan engine with a bore x stroke of 63.5 x 62.2 mm is the Lifan 200CC engine, which is also known as the Lifan 168F-2."

me: "Is the lifan 168f-2 counterbalanced?"

AI: "Yes, the Lifan 168F-2 engine is a counterbalanced engine. Counterbalancing refers to the use of counterweights in the engine crankshaft to reduce vibration, providing smoother operation."

me: "Are there any Honda engines which have compatible parts with the Lifan 168F-2"

AI: "The Lifan 168F-2 engine is known to be based on the Honda GX160 engine, which means that some parts from the Honda GX160 may be compatible with the Lifan 168F-2. However, compatibility can vary and it's best to check with a reliable source or the manufacturer to ensure that a specific part is compatible with the engine. Keep in mind that using parts from another manufacturer can affect the engine's performance and void its warranty."

ME: "Which motorcycles have the 168F-2 Four stroke engine?"

AI: "The Lifan 168F-2 engine is commonly used in small-displacement motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs. However, without more specific information, it is not possible to determine which specific motorcycles use this engine. It is recommended to check the manufacturer's specifications or contact the manufacturer directly to determine which models use the Lifan 168F-2 engine."

This is a very interesting tool that will not be free for very much longer, in fact they've already started a pay service which gives you priority access to the AI. Here is a link: https://chat.openai.com/chat

beware: this thing is impressive! also can be hilarious if you have it write you short stories. its fun!

Old 02-03-2023, 06:07 PM   #2

Man, it basically does most of the google searching for you. I like it.

Maybe it can help me figure out if the GR Yaris/ Corolla brake rotors fit in my big brake kit. lol.