Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2017, 12:03 AM   #1

TaoTao 125f Brand New Starting problem

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I got a TaoTao 125f for Christmas and I LOVE IT. The only issue is starting it. It came shipped with oil and everything so all I did was add gas (unleaded regular 87). The first day using it, I cranked for like an hour. Checked around the atv and made sure everything was right, read the manual, watched the video and multiple YouTube videos. Eventually it started when I cranked it and pushed the throttle. It ran fine that day. Since that day, it starts after cranking for a few and pushing the throttle. I see a lot of videos on YouTube with people not having to do that and it starts as soon as they push the button to start. So obviously there's an issue with mine. I'm new to atv's but not scared to dig around and get in the carburetor or whatever myself to resolve the problem. But as I stated, I love the atv so much I just purchased a 150cc coolster 3150dx2 tonight for fiancĂ© and friends that come over (so should be here in about 2 weeks 😁😁&#128513. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9261.jpg (97.2 KB, 558 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9264.jpg (97.3 KB, 531 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9260.jpg (97.4 KB, 532 views)