Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #1

wire connectors

Has anyone purchased from this site or know of a better site to get this stuff from?
Vintage connections

I want just about every kit they have ({CK-3 are sold out }CK-2/CK-4/CK-5=$160+S&H) just to be able to fix most any connection on all our bikes if I have to.

I need to make two wire harness's and these kits would help drastically I think.

Old 04-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #2

Yes I use them, I would say have the standard connectors used on most Asian bikes. I did not get the kit but just the terminal ends and some connectors. If you want a great ratcheting crimper get this one.
http://www.trailtech.net/040-HT230%20C.html
I have it and it works great.

Mark

Old 04-22-2009, 10:28 AM   #3

TC, I will be sure to include the wiring harnesses for you. You may be able to use them too.

I plan to put together a large selection of parts in one big box for of course cheap.

Allen

Old 04-22-2009, 04:15 PM   #4

I probablly wont need the harness since the ct90 we have has one and the other bike is a s90 so if you can sell it seperate that works for me and you can get a bit more cash.
From what I have found so far I can adapt the engines to the stock ct90 wiring but I'd rather just make all new custom wiring that fits everything.
thats my plan for the s90 as well since both bikes will share a lot of the same electrical parts/controls in the end.

I have to make a harness for the chinablaster as well and I'll need those connectors for that.The chinablaster is up on the stand just waiting for me to do something about the intake, I have another one coming that I hope fits even better then what I have so far.

I am getting a bit excited about the parts as looking at my wifes ct90 I can see she needs a few things on hers.

After I get both of the "scooters" fixed up to a decent level I'll start looking at all the left over parts to see what combination of fun I can come with.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #5

These are "parts" harnesses you could salvage if needed.

I sent you some pictures of my CT90 stash. I am closing out most of my excess stuff. I no longer have time to list on ebay. I will send what I can fit in the box.

Allen