Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2007, 12:10 AM   #1

they are here !!!!!

But as life sometimes goes, we are having a wonderful winter storm here in the Pittsburgh/Butler, PA area, so I may not go to pick them up at the freight warehouse till Thursday. The several inches we got plus the change to freezing rain, then another good coating of snow expected may not be very fun with a truck and old bike trailer. Soon as I get them outta the crate I will try my best to get one of the kids to post a pic here for me. I am so excited.

Old 02-14-2007, 07:37 AM   #2

congratulations!......

sounds exciting.........
2019 Brozz 250

Old 02-14-2007, 08:55 AM   #3

C'mon, what's a little snow/rain/sleet/tornado when we are all waiting to hear of your new toys!?!?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 02-14-2007, 09:43 AM   #4

Yeah, that's a nice storm heading there -- In Columbus our trees are so nice and shiny with 1/2" of ice all over the branches --- and hearing the power lines creak and crack as they sway in the 30 mph winds with highs in the teens... yep, this global warming is a pain. :wink:

I'm sure you're getting similar stuff - my place got about 6 inches of snow then about 3/4 inches of ice on top of that and then another 1/2 inch of snow on that. If the temps weren't so cold I'd be out doing donuts with my golf cart.
'02 Kawasaki KX125

Old 02-14-2007, 01:16 PM   #5

Go and pick them up....NOW!

Old 02-15-2007, 12:30 AM   #6

Tomorrow in the afternoon I will be picking them up I stopped at the freight warehouse and checked them out a little and tomorow the roads should be a little cleaner. I didin't feel like watchin the bikes and trailer pass me today, was not a good day even in 4x4. I am off to bed so I can get up early and take care of work, then off to the shiiping company yeeeeeeee hawwwwwww

Old 02-15-2007, 10:02 PM   #7

They look awesome, the 250 especialy, got them in the garage, and gonna get em together saturday. They were not as broken down as I feared, 1/2 hour each for bars, front wheel, mono shock and covers, then the LOC-TITE will begin and oil change. Couple small scratches and that is it. The MCO looks official and almost looks like a dmv title, so those fears are over also. Pics as soon as I can.

BTW I got new MX boots, I wear an 8.5 got a 9 and they seem tight, any one know if they are supposed to be snug or should I have a little room. My toes are at the very end like ski boots, is that the right fit ????????????
do they loosen up at all?

Old 02-15-2007, 10:34 PM   #8

Cool, Glad you got your bikes, finally..Ha,ha.. As far as your boots go, they should be snug, like ski boots if they are new, they break in quick, just go riding and you won't notice them unless they are to small.. Have you seen how many bikers have gotten into a wreck and been knocked outta their shoes/boots? Not gonna happen with those, you can get off your bike and kick the car that cut you off at the next traffic light (Kidding, again!!) Mine are steel toe O'neals and I wear steel toe boots as regular footwear (hate to drop a PA speaker on my toe). Are you going to armor all the tires? Have fun...