Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2017, 06:36 PM   #121

Even with the damage I am happy with the bike. I will get the side panel replaced fixed or something other than that all is ok.

Lets be real I spent 1640.00 on a bike. I can not find a used one around her for that.

So if I can get some help in finding a body panel I will be set. Anybody good at finding stuff on taobao?

I still am hoping the Superior will follow thru but from past experiences of others here the chances of it happening seem to be slim and none.

I wish they would just say they are not going to do anything for me instead of leading me on, if that is what they are doing.

But I still like the bike I wish the weather would get better so I can get it out and take it for a ride.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:12 PM   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat67 View Post
Even with the damage I am happy with the bike. I will get the side panel replaced fixed or something other than that all is ok.

Lets be real I spent 1640.00 on a bike. I can not find a used one around her for that.

So if I can get some help in finding a body panel I will be set. Anybody good at finding stuff on taobao?

I still am hoping the Superior will follow thru but from past experiences of others here the chances of it happening seem to be slim and none.

I wish they would just say they are not going to do anything for me instead of leading me on, if that is what they are doing.

But I still like the bike I wish the weather would get better so I can get it out and take it for a ride.
Have any issues with assembly? Did it fire up ok?

Old 03-24-2017, 07:29 PM   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbya1986 View Post
Have any issues with assembly? Did it fire up ok?
Been cold since tuesday maybe this weekend I will get it assembled.

Old 03-24-2017, 08:01 PM   #124

Quote:

Right, your repairs are minor...more of a PITA than anything. If you know anyone who works in a body shop that panel could be repaired fairly easily from the backside, or you could do it. You might still see a hairline crack but it could be an easy fix.

I really am torn...I hate buying bigger items site unseen, and now I have lost my nerve...and probably by the time I get my nerve back the Brozz will be gone...they are down to just green now.

Hey, I saw the new model Brozz coming out, and it's water cooled!

I did find a sweet 2007 Yamaha TW200 for sale for 2k that's like new with 4k miles...I should probably pounce on it

So, who would you guys recommend i buy a Brozz from if I was going to?? I mean SPS has the best price I have seen, but probably the worst reputation.

Old 03-24-2017, 08:02 PM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
I did Merlin, and I'm sorry you had that experience!! Truly sorry!! I'm just blown away that they get away with it and stay in business.

The whole thing has got me a little bummed...I was excited about getting a new toy...Even cancelled my trip to sunny Florida to buy one, and now I have nothing...no sun tan and no bike...but at least I still have my money I guess.

And I have made a living taking risks, big risks, but buying one of these things truly scares me, and that's just not right. I should not be scared to buy a brand new motorcycle, but you guys are right....when we buy one of these things, we are basically acting as a wholesaler and taking on all those risks....and when you look at it like that, it's a lot less of a deal.

I've just been looking at used bikes again, and that's depressing too
go to ebay and order a hawk and pay with paypal. you will get a bike within a week or so and paperwork right behind it. things go sideways paypal will refund your money really quick
13' long chopper in progress
2009 johnny pag bar hog
2004 hd electra glide ultra classic shriner edition
1997 harley davidson 1200 sportster
1972 harley davidson amf sx250

Old 03-24-2017, 08:15 PM   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
That would suck, goat67--you got the last orange bike!
Not for long buddy, not for long. LoL look what showed up today

Old 03-24-2017, 08:17 PM   #127

i really want to see this when you are finished!

Old 03-24-2017, 08:18 PM   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post

So, who would you guys recommend i buy a Brozz from if I was going to?? I mean SPS has the best price I have seen, but probably the worst reputation.
Alan Tang, Excalibur Motorsports

Old 03-24-2017, 09:05 PM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Uh huh... These are the ones I got for Q. I needed them to reach out beyond my shoulders because Q has narrow bars. Work great! Virtually no vibration.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

thanks for this..i just ordered them. will keep the originals for backups

Old 03-25-2017, 11:33 AM   #130

Quote:
You nailed it right there. I spent countless months chasing CL every day trying to find anything worth buying. All I found was 10 year old crap, well used or abused, for top dollar. If something acceptable did pop up, it was gone by the time I contacted the seller. Plus, contrary to popular belief, once a Japanese bike gets 5 or so years old, they discontinue many parts. I couldn't even buy a throttle assembly for my neighbors 6 year old Yamaha at the dealer!....at least here. Not sure about elsewhere. Your Hondoid parts are plentiful and basically universal.

Have faith. I know once you get it on its feet, hit the button and hear it pop to life without a struggle and take it for its first ride, you'll be hooked.
The Brozz is a very attractive bike. I hope you get the side cover worked out soon....even if it's a matter of finding it and buying it. They're so inexpensive. That's when you weigh out what's costing more. The 12.00 part or the hundreds in frustration.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 03-25-2017, 12:05 PM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
You nailed it right there. I spent countless months chasing CL every day trying to find anything worth buying. All I found was 10 year old crap, well used or abused, for top dollar. If something acceptable did pop up, it was gone by the time I contacted the seller. Plus, contrary to popular belief, once a Japanese bike gets 5 or so years old, they discontinue many parts. I couldn't even buy a throttle assembly for my neighbors 6 year old Yamaha at the dealer!....at least here. Not sure about elsewhere. Your Hondoid parts are plentiful and basically universal.

Have faith. I know once you get it on its feet, hit the button and hear it pop to life without a struggle and take it for its first ride, you'll be hooked.
The Brozz is a very attractive bike. I hope you get the side cover worked out soon....even if it's a matter of finding it and buying it. They're so inexpensive. That's when you weigh out what's costing more. The 12.00 part or the hundreds in frustration.
Yup exactly what I found.

Do you think the CSC TT250 side panel would be a swap?

Old 03-25-2017, 04:30 PM   #132

Thumbs Up Disassembly before Assembly

Hello

I have a question for the people who have installed a Nibbi racing Air Filter.

I removed the air box from the bike and plan on just using the Nibbi.

What do I need to do with the vacuum lines that are going into the bottom of the box?

I did not plan on using the box at all not good?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170325_152142197.jpg (97.3 KB, 465 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170325_152023461.jpg (97.7 KB, 487 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170325_151957498.jpg (97.1 KB, 458 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170325_151939263.jpg (100.0 KB, 464 views)

Old 03-25-2017, 04:47 PM   #133

Most make a plate to cover the vent or what ever it is coming off the side of the engine going to that hose. Others just seal up the hose. The idea is to bypass all that smog stuff.

Old 03-25-2017, 08:02 PM   #134

I figured out what to do with all the lines except the crankcase breather line, I think I can just let this one purge out instead of going to the air box.

Old 03-25-2017, 10:00 PM   #135

A small PCV valve I would think... Or maybe a small check valve would work.