Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2016, 08:17 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by spatial37 View Post
three weeks ago i ordered storm 250 (db-08-250) from them. After that i made two calls to the sales person to verify if the db-08-250 model would be shipped. He ensured me it will definitely be db-08-250. Upon delivery i opened the box and ..... Found absolutely different bike in it (actually db-07k-250, which is several hundred dollars cheaper than ordered storm 250)! On the phone they talk to me like i am an idiot who unable to recognize ordered bike. They also told me if i refuse it, they will charge me for 30 % restocking fee. Only after i sent a picture of the carton box with wrong model indicated on it, and told them that i am about to put it on the dispute with my credit card company, they agreed to make a full refund. By the way, later it was figured out that at the time of placing my order, the db-08-250 model was out of stock. Seems like saferwholesale provide "mushroom politics" with customers: "keep 'em in the dark and feed 'em bullshit".
sob!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-24-2016, 09:11 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag00 View Post
Superior Power Sports. I had no issues with purchase, delivery or MSO.

They did not seem so willing to help with getting parts like when I broke the lever or air filter replacement. (They didn't help at all)
Exact same experience with me and SPS. Quad arrived within a decent amount of time, paperwork no problem. ZERO after-sale support. You buy from these mega warehouses, you're pretty much on you own after the fact.....but that's nothing new being a CB owner. What IS different is the likes of CSC.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 06-27-2016, 11:24 AM   #63

Doh! Safer Wholesale is ANYTHING but safe!!!

Ok I had ordered a Storm 250 form Safer Wholesale they said they had in stock. Then on my receipt I see that they where sending me a Will not the Storm. I called they said the storm was out of stock that was last monday one week ago. So I tell then I will take the will. Today I call to check on my order only to find they didnt have the will ether. So they knowing took my money with no intention of shipping me anything?! Now they say I will have to wait for at least a month for them to mail me a check. Right like I believe them!!! So I have been going with out meals and scrimping and saving every penny for over 3 years so I could buy a bike and now I have nothing no money and no bike and nothing to eat! Please do not buy anything from safer wholesale!!!

Old 06-27-2016, 03:55 PM   #64

Send a message via Skype™ to Daeouse
That's a damn shame to hear, Merlin. . .

Old 06-27-2016, 04:39 PM   #65

Always a credit card. Always! Always! Always! with these China bikes and crazy internet drop shippers/sellers. If you don't have a regular credit card just go to your local bank and get a secured credit card where you give the bank your money and they give you a credit card good only for that exact amount. Has all of the same protections as a regular Visa/Master Charge/American Express etc etc.

/

Old 06-27-2016, 07:01 PM   #66

http://www.apscusa.com/Motorcycles_c_130.html

Merlin, sorry that you have to experience this. What a sour taste indeed.

If you ordered a specific bike, take no exceptions going forward. I know your stuck now but you need to order from these folks , they will actually talk on the telephone with you too.

Call for availability first.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Last edited by BlackBike; 06-27-2016 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Link fixed on my end

Old 06-27-2016, 08:46 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Merlin, sorry that you have to experience this. What a sour taste indeed.

If you ordered a specific bike, take no exceptions going forward. I know your stuck now but you need to order from these folks , they will actually talk on the telephone with you too.

http://www.apscusa.com/Motorcycles_c_130

Call for availability first.
Link dead!

Old 06-27-2016, 11:29 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct842 View Post
Link dead!

Works here......

Old 06-28-2016, 04:00 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjstef View Post
Works here......
Maybe because it was edited to work at 6:53 PM

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 06-28-2016, 07:53 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Ok I had ordered a Storm 250 form Safer Wholesale they said they had in stock. Then on my receipt I see that they where sending me a Will not the Storm. I called they said the storm was out of stock that was last monday one week ago. So I tell then I will take the will. Today I call to check on my order only to find they didnt have the will ether. So they knowing took my money with no intention of shipping me anything?! Now they say I will have to wait for at least a month for them to mail me a check. Right like I believe them!!! So I have been going with out meals and scrimping and saving every penny for over 3 years so I could buy a bike and now I have nothing no money and no bike and nothing to eat! Please do not buy anything from safer wholesale!!!

small claims court is possible. talk to local courthouse about whomever is doing free legal aid.
NOT expensive.
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Old 06-28-2016, 08:10 AM   #71

did you mail a check via USPS? because accepting payment through the mail and not providing the agreed on product is considered mail fraud = federal crime

also contact the local government office that issues their business license. that is the fastest way to put pressure on any business.

- 2008 Kawasaki Versys
- 2016 CSC TT250

Old 06-28-2016, 08:34 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohburn View Post
did you mail a check via USPS? because accepting payment through the mail and not providing the agreed on product is considered mail fraud = federal crime

also contact the local government office that issues their business license. that is the fastest way to put pressure on any business.
To get the deal they offered me I had to pay with a echeck over the phone. I contacted the Attorney General in there state and mine and filled out Fraud claims. When I was telling the clerk in Illinois what these guys where up to he asked if I was talking about Safer Wholesale. He already knew about them. The Illinois Attorney General is already suing them. I ask everyone who reads this to send safer wholesale emails hitting them up for ripping off a china riders member. Who knows it might help? Tell them Merlin sent you lol. cs@saferwholesale.com
P.S. If any Admin or mods want to help by send safers emails please do!

Last edited by Merlin; 06-29-2016 at 12:39 AM.

Old 06-28-2016, 08:53 AM   #73

I guess they know this game then. still contact the licensing office - may be their county commissioners office or the state comptroller.

- 2008 Kawasaki Versys
- 2016 CSC TT250

Last edited by kohburn; 06-28-2016 at 10:41 AM.

Old 06-29-2016, 12:42 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohburn View Post
I guess they know this game then. still contact the licensing office - may be their county commissioners office or the state comptroller.
They have ripped off about $500,000 in Illinois alone. Must be millions over the US. I know they know the game.

Old 06-29-2016, 01:20 AM   #75

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...rwholesale-com

I found Merlin's review and report in my search but I won't show it here.

Great Sports Inc is Saferwholesale.