Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by recracer
UPDATE I have had e mail conversations today, Paper work done , states no warranty on a prize . Shipping paid Not bad 284 and change with lift gate service . last e mail today ,no choice of color ,Red is the intended prize . estimated arrival weds Aug 11 . thats pretty fast . they said i'll get a tracking # when it leaves there. All in all Ok so far even if it was pink (paint right away ) can't beat the price . Thanks everyone again
Awesome.

Can't wait for photos and my new mouse to arrive.

Old 08-03-2010, 08:31 PM   #32

You don't need to send me a mouse. Just Ibuprophen for my finger.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 08-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #33

About the time Ralph passed Ron and the big pressure began, I put a post on my facebook page asking for anyone who wanted to to vote for Ron. Nobody responded but today I announed the win and thanked any of those who voted for him.

One of the gals on my friends list (who I went to school with) chimed in and said she had voted, and, "Does she get a ride at least?"

So Ron, if you're ever in Western Canada there's a lovely lady here who would like to hop on your bike with ya. :P If you can't make it, I might find a bike and take her myself. ..just nobody tell my wife.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #34

Quote:
UPDATE I have had e mail conversations today, Paper work done , states no warranty on a prize . Shipping paid Not bad 284 and change with lift gate service . last e mail today ,no choice of color ,Red is the intended prize . estimated arrival weds Aug 11 . thats pretty fast . they said i'll get a tracking # when it leaves there. All in all Ok so far even if it was pink (paint right away ) can't beat the price . Thanks everyone again
Thank you for posting the good news, Ron! Please do take lots of photos, beginning with the arrival of the crate on August 11! For the shipping price of $284, you got a very nice motorcycle.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 08-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #35

Spud I do believe RED was your choice in the voters pole . I'm sure that it's going to show up ,going down the road . Eveyone that knows me over the years had posted yellow ,But thats just because the last 2 GT mustangs i've owned have been yellow . I'm told by a facebook user that they do look better in person than in the pictures .

Old 08-05-2010, 01:23 AM   #36

Quote:
Spud I do believe RED was your choice in the voters pole . I'm sure that it's going to show up ,going down the road . Eveyone that knows me over the years had posted yellow ,But thats just because the last 2 GT mustangs i've owned have been yellow . I'm told by a facebook user that they do look better in person than in the pictures .
Bennche must be listening to me, Ron. I am sure the red bike will look great!

I keep getting ready to head for the polls; I can't seem to remember the contest is over! I am very glad you won, Ron!

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 08-05-2010, 06:44 AM   #37

Quote:
I keep getting ready to head for the polls; I can't seem to remember the contest is over!
I have quit smoking 2 1/2 weeks now . Spud I'm told it takes 3 weeks to change a habit , I'm not sure how long it takes to break an addiction . I will not be bringing any polls of this magnatude ever again, so all can recover.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:38 AM   #38

Congrats also on quiting smoking. Not an easy thing to do.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #39

Quote:
Quote:
I keep getting ready to head for the polls; I can't seem to remember the contest is over!
I have quit smoking 2 1/2 weeks now . Spud I'm told it takes 3 weeks to change a habit , I'm not sure how long it takes to break an addiction . I will not be bringing any polls of this magnatude ever again, so all can recover.
The psychological addiction for cigarettes is even greater than the physical addiction. :( I am happy you stopped smoking, Ron! I will pray for your success in defeating the cigarette addiction.

Spud

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Old 08-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #40

Quote:
Quote:
Excellent news. Prayers sent for you to keep it up!

Old 08-05-2010, 12:18 PM   #41

Awesome news on quitting! Keep your hands busy.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 08-05-2010, 02:37 PM   #42

damn congrats on the not smoking, ive tried to quit a few times, make it to day 3 and become a huge smart ass to every one.. even more then i am on a normal day..

i read the review for the 250r last night, i want one. love the looks of it, and a 250 to 250r is the kind of bike i want to start off with.. ive only got a few grand more to pay off on my car then i am looking for a used bike or even one of these since they are right at 4 grand and i live in tx already i could just take a drive to pick one up.. need to get a truck too

Old 08-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #43

Wow this is One supportive group here . I just posted that to say that the habit of daily voting should be kicked in about 3 weeks . I should say that i'm not as cold turkey as you mite imagin , I am using e cigs and 2 1/2 weeks with an analog cig . My doc said he didn't know anything about them , But they claim to not be as harmful as analogs . however they are kinda new and may kill me . usa has not looked at them and won't unless they can get them classified as a drug . so at this point still getting so addictive nic in the system . thanks again for all the support

Old 08-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #44

I wish you luck on your attempt to quit smoking. You'll never regret the decision. Next March 19th will be 25 years for me. I went cold turkey after a pack and a half a day for 12 years. Cold turkey took quite a bit of will power but the third time was the charm.

This may sound a bit hokey but when friends and family asked how I managed to quit, I would tell them that "I quit quitting and quit smoking". Seems to have worked.

^^(Jeez, that reads like something from an AA meeting)^^

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts

Old 08-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #45

Okay, what is the status? Today is the 11th.