Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2020, 02:03 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larlarte View Post
Some time ago I had a GoPro, it was a present to me. It was quite good until I lose it. So, I'm not believe it's the most reliable and stable camera for driving.
But is not the camera fault if you lose it. I been using my gopro 5 black, since it was release, first with the factory mount and then with a chinmount.

Never had an issue. The most important part is that you follow gopro instruction on how to put the tape.

Old 06-17-2020, 06:46 PM   #32

Ok guys, I've been testing the new COOAU camera. I think the video quality of the Akaso is better (not by much though), but the audio quality of the COOAU is much better.

I made a few video's which I'll post on my YouTube once I'm done. And the audio quality was pretty damn good for a $40 camera. I ended up closing the vents on the helmet which made a big difference with wind noise.

I will test the Akaso further once they send me the new mic, but I don't think that will solve it's issues and i can still return it. But I'll probably end up keeping it for inside the garage stuff.

So for $40 (and the COOAU comes with a mic), I'm pretty happy.

The external mic on the Akaso is better though and will pick up your voice from farther away than the COOAU. And I suppose I can get one of those boom kinda mics of necessary.

I'll keep an eye on that G3 as well, but Amazon says it's unavailable at the moment.