Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2020, 07:54 PM   #16

I'm getting closer and closer to the 3000 mile review I am planning. Racked up 200 miles between today and yesterday. I want to get it to 3000 before I give a bunch of input, but so far, loving it.
Part of the reason I want to go to 3000 first is to aslo be able to give input on modifications and if they were worth it or not.

Old 07-06-2020, 01:03 AM   #17

Thanks for the update on the Brozz. I noticed my battery died too and I heard about the remote start/alarm draining the battery. Where did you find your battery? I'm having a hard time finding one online.
Thanks!

Old 07-06-2020, 05:11 AM   #18

Both, my off road is mainly dirt road. Just better grip on rear under braking. The Shinkos have pretty sturdy feeling sidewall compared to what I replaced them with.

Old 07-06-2020, 05:45 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnsue View Post
Thanks for the update on the Brozz. I noticed my battery died too and I heard about the remote start/alarm draining the battery. Where did you find your battery? I'm having a hard time finding one online.
Thanks!
Walmart is a good choice. I just bought a AGM 8ah battery there for $24.99 with free delivery.

Old 03-13-2021, 07:04 PM   #20

Push button on handles. Works great. Haven’t had a problem starting her yet. Just passed 5555 on the odometer.

Old 03-13-2021, 08:01 PM   #21

My tires did ok. Not too much trail riding, just a few field days and the occasional journey off road when the mood strikes. I got about 4400 miles on the originals without a problem. I did four 700+mile round trips between Charleston,SC and Greensboro,NC on backroads and highways. No interstates, tried staying below 50 for most of trip. Had a few water crossings from roads being washed out and lots of sand and gravel roads. Sand was sketchy, gravel more fun and stable. Had front go low and after a few inflations, flat and replaced tube. This was November and temp just starting to drop. Front kept going flat, nothing in tire, two more tubes lasted a day. Wheel seemed fine, but a bump developed and wheel went untrue. Never found a dead spoke when checking. Replaced wheel, tire and tube. In full disclosure, I did bounce the bike off the road doing 40ish. Me and the bike did go over that front wheel and bounced through the grass a little past the 4000 mile mark. When I did repairs after the wreck, I checked wheel with the forks and my eye like I do on my pedal bike. Nothing was off and never had a spoke that was completely loose, just a few needing slight snugging up to ring true. I’m just past 5555 now and I am needing to replace the rear tire. Pretty worn and starting to slip on grass when soaked from rain.

Old 03-13-2021, 08:11 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Walmart is a good choice. I just bought a AGM 8ah battery there for $24.99 with free delivery.
Got mine at Walmart. It was on shelf and matched all the needed specs. Apologies, but it was so long ago I don’t remember if it was good to go or if I needed to charge it first.

Old 03-14-2021, 12:11 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
About that alarm and remote start- i do not want or need either of those, so i already planned to unplug that stuff, question i have is, is there an elec start button on the bars you can use if you de-activate the remote start fob, or are you limited to only kick start if you disconnect the remote start ?

If there isnt i can just wire one up but i am hoping there is one on the bars . I have my name on the list for August to get a Brozz 250 in Blue ,they are all sold out now

but i am ordering parts now to have them all here ready to go for when they come in , in August .

Yes, there is a start button on the right hand controls. So removing the remote start is not an issue.

John