Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2019, 10:13 AM   #16

Sorry guys now that I look back at my original post I was totally unclear about what part of the remote start I needed help with obviously for the remote start the key has to be on and the kill switch off and that is kind of stupid because in order for me to put my key in my bike I have to go up to it so the remote start is pointless at that point so I think I founD A solution if I find the link I will post it but basically the guy showed a wiring diagram using a Relay and the 12 V from the remote start triggered the relay and ungrounded the bike so you could use the remote start with the key off

Old 04-13-2019, 10:57 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK_Godess View Post
Sorry guys now that I look back at my original post I was totally unclear about what part of the remote start I needed help with obviously for the remote start the key has to be on and the kill switch off and that is kind of stupid because in order for me to put my key in my bike I have to go up to it so the remote start is pointless at that point so I think I founD A solution if I find the link I will post it but basically the guy showed a wiring diagram using a Relay and the 12 V from the remote start triggered the relay and ungrounded the bike so you could use the remote start with the key off
Alarm turn bike on no key needed
Do not use remote start !!! Just don’t do it
I have no key barrel on any of my bikes

Old 04-17-2019, 03:47 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
DO NOT DO IT! No remote start as it can jump in gear run away and away bang bang
Lol did that at the pump last night. The indicator said neutral, and I don't usually pull the clutch, so a good thing my big ass was on the bike because it certainly went. 😁

1982 Yamaha XJ1100 Maxim