Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 08:09 PM   #16

So does American Lifan allow EJ and Tom to drop ship in similar situations?

NET

Old 06-21-2007, 07:49 AM   #17

Hi NET
And the answer is...No, for both.

Besides, most everyone knows how I feel about Drop-Shipping. This and The Ohio Law states that All Dealer Sales Must be made at The Dealers Location. I have Morals & a Reputation to stand behind. Look at Most of the drop-shipper's reputations, here today gone tomorrow, no parts, no service etc. etc. nuf said!

Tom @ RPM will not because of the same.

Brian @ MotoXtreme is the only one that even has it posted that the vehicles he sells Must be Assembled by a Dealer.
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net

Old 06-21-2007, 09:37 AM   #18

Send a message via AIM to edcole Send a message via Yahoo to edcole
welcome from Maine, I bought a gy-5 from Brian

Old 06-21-2007, 05:05 PM   #19

I completely agree with A.L. not wanting to dropship and provide a warrenty on dropship orders. I used to work for SunL a company bilt on the ebay backbone. I know how that can ruin a company name. It is very difficult to offer a warrenty when someone with little to no experiance is putting together an automobile. I have seriously messed up assembly on a regular bike and I have experiance. yes beer was envolved. I honestly wish there was some way to convince all MIC distributers and manufactures ,including the company I work for now, to completely stop all dropship. I believe that quality control and good B&M dealers is the best way. I will constantly bang heads with my boss because of this. Someday I will either win or quit which ever comes first. How can we continue to build a national web of brick and motor dealers if people can buy the same product online cheaper? Why would anyone want to open a business and do it right when their neighbor is sitting in his underpants at his house making more money online? These are questions I continue to put to my Chinese boss maybe someday it will sink in. Anyhow I have rambled on enough about this. I am sorry if I upset anyone that was not my intent. I just felt the need to vent my opinion for what it is worth.