Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2018, 12:55 AM   #16

youtube video

the video above is good to watch.... I have to laugh what people say... the EPA has break off screws once they put the carb together ( float bowl) and then they break off.... the heads... they pass the carb to be used for import to USA or CANADA... THE DRYWALL SCREW WORKS GOOD... they are not all that tight,.. a lot drill them out and then drill thru the carb wall... this is better..... but that is why they use the screw,... the Chinese supplier would be happy using the cheaper screws.... but the people who want clean air..... want this..

Old 07-09-2018, 10:26 AM   #17

One last point I just should clarify on the fuel filter,
Check to see its still intact inside the housing, as the filter paper has a small top and bottom that are metal, albeit inside the filter housing, With one of mine the original fuel filter once removed and "shook" showed one of the ends came off the paper portion and was clogging my discharge fuel line every time when I opened up the ATV full throttle, then it would fall back in the filter when I let off the throttle, and so on!
Bottom line, look in the fuel filter housing as they are somewhat clear and check to make sure its internals are still holding and intact.