Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2021, 06:37 PM   #16

https://thumbor.offerup.com/zA0PsP6j...83929489ca.jpg
Iam still searching and as i explained iam not the greatest at being mechanically inclined.But does this look like a big migraine headache or does it look worth a gamble hesays it ran a year ago and he shows other pics with panels and parts he says everything is there.It scares me but i can ask questions here and watch you tube videos.

Old 11-13-2021, 07:43 PM   #17

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/i...9306260159805/
This is the last scooter i might look at for a while the other one got away.Iam supposed to look at this tomorrow what does it look like its worth?

Old 11-14-2021, 03:39 AM   #18

$500 for a running scooter where I live is a pretty good deal especially if it is in great shape. With that said I don’t know what all laws scooters you are under in your state. I mention this because taxes/registration fees, insurance will be a factor. From the marketplace add it reads that it doesn’t start. I would definitely try and get it cheaper for that aspect not sure your budget but some times I’ve seen scooter/mopeds on the internet for $800-$1000 it may be worth your time, money and energy to wait and buy new. Unless you feel you’re mechanically inclined to take on a project.

Old 11-14-2021, 09:01 AM   #19

Thank you WNCRider iam not that mechanically inclined but i thhought maybe if i found a decent one that might just require a little work would be ok iam retired and i thought maybe if i found one for between 300 and 500 i could negotiate and get it for a good price i don't need it for transportation it might save me a few bucks.About seven years ago i had a linhai 300 that got stolen that never left me stranded i don't plan to spend much and hope i don't end up buying a headache.And i figure between youtube videos and this forum i might be able to learn to repair and maintain it.