Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2019, 01:02 PM   #16

I got a vin inspection the other day, and the deputy and I talked more about guns and training for at least an hour or more. Most of the county guys shoot and train regularly, and some teach concealed classes. This was the first China bike that this fellow had done a vin inspection on. I think he just looked at the mco and filled out the paperwork. It is great to live in an area where folks are friendly!!

On another note, we haven't put any miles to speak of on the bms, but it runs great thru all rpms. I haven't pulled a plug yet, but will check.

On another note, I changed the oil on the ttr225, that I bought last year, and have been fixing it up, but haven't put hardly any miles on it. Haven't had the time to go completely thru it! The last owner said he serviced regularly and was serviced when I bought it....BUT I just changed the oil, and shame on me for not checking it last year, the oil was blacker than black. Looked like hadn't been changed since it was new, and I didn't notice, but the skid plate was bent as I had to remove it to change oil. Shame on me. I bought the factory service manual, changed all the plastics, as it sat outside by the last owner. It does run and start excellent. I guess if I have to completely go thru the engine eventually, it will be a learning experience.
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 06-04-2019, 01:37 PM   #17

buyelectricscooternow

Has anyone sampled the various product mentioned here, and can they tell which one is the best?
https://buyelectricscooternow.com/be...ooter-for-kid/

Old 06-04-2019, 04:31 PM   #18

nice scooter....I need one to get me from my shop to house!!! us older dudes need all the help we can get sometimes LOL!!!!!

Welcome to this site!!!! What I would do is start another thread with your question, there are a lot of knowledge here! I wish I could assist....if it were for me, and not a youngster, I would go motorized, then maybe mod it.....hmmmm I can just see this white haired dude (me) on a scooter at 30mph plus LOL!!!

I told the mrs the other day we could make her salad spinner motorized!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".