Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2019, 01:14 PM   #16

Send a message via Yahoo to ikeus685
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJACLONE View Post
I paid a little more for my Honda Grom Clone and got it from Venom Motorsports for a few reasons. First off, the bike ships fully assembled where as the other bike from Saferwholesale and other drop ship websites will come with the front tire off and its a mystery how fully assemble the bike. Second, their reviews are great and they stock all parts in stock for these bikes where other websites are drop shippers and dont carry any parts in stock. Third, the bike has gold front forks like the Honda Grom!

My x20 is pretty!!
Just order a red 2019 from Venom/Vin at sales was great no word yet on delivery day was told should be under a week.

Old 11-20-2019, 11:16 AM   #17

Send a message via Yahoo to ikeus685
sprockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoot newb View Post
Awesome!

You may want to reconsider the 17t front sprocket. I fits and all and seems good but I found, after someone else pointed it out on theirs, the chain makes a bit of contact with the inner housing.

Going 16/32 will give you the same ratio and less spinning mass.

You may find the motor won't pull enough to wind out 4th with that gearing anyway. Even with a carb and pipe.
I am awaiting the local lift gate delivery to bring my Venom Vader down from Portland. Going 17 (or 16) seems to be 1 on of the most important 1st mods.
Me? I am wanting to go off roading and have my Shadow if I need the urge for highway travel. Of course this is the street tech trail. I haven't heard much from those who enjoy riding off road and how stock rides and improvments they've made???
PS your bike looks gr8!

Last edited by ikeus685; 11-20-2019 at 11:20 AM. Reason: added

Tags
grom clone vader boom