Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2019, 12:14 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLeggedRider View Post
Sadly I fear the line would be so long at some of the events me and Dan would have to work in shifts and have some pretty little thing in cutoffs there to massage our hands after.
im a decent sized guy...LOL i could chip in and help... 6'2" 280# and a mechanic.....

Old 08-28-2019, 03:57 PM   #17

oh my gosh!!!! Dan and onelegged traveling show!!!! This could turn into a money making side line. But wait onelegged, those two gals that you are seeing mite get jealous. I don't have good advice, but bring them along, just in case. lol But wait, if you bring jay, maybe he could entice something......bj shorts, autographs, maybe more ladies would buy china bikes and show up. The possibilities are endless!!!!!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 08-28-2019, 04:02 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogieboy View Post
im a decent sized guy...LOL i could chip in and help... 6'2" 280# and a mechanic.....
Big guy, I would run....but then again, you would catch me.....but wait, there is a possibility of three slap lines. Glad you are a mechanic! You, Dan, and onelegged, would have so much in common....the intention of the slap line would diminish. lol
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 08-28-2019, 05:24 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedooit View Post
oh my gosh!!!! Dan and onelegged traveling show!!!! This could turn into a money making side line. But wait onelegged, those two gals that you are seeing mite get jealous. I don't have good advice, but bring them along, just in case. lol But wait, if you bring jay, maybe he could entice something......bj shorts, autographs, maybe more ladies would buy china bikes and show up. The possibilities are endless!!!!!
That's an interesting concept, and I could hand Dan the mic so he could belt out ~Another one bites the dust~ and other classics during my shift. But I worry he would research different slapping techniques used throughout the ages, palm versus fingers contact percentages, and proper stance etc.. and just take all the fun out of a good old fashioned slap..

And I definitely wouldn't bring Jay along. Even though he's not much of a talker or poet on here (doesn't have a fb and is still leary of this interweb thingy) in person the words dribble like honey from his lips, especially with the ladies. He could talk a nun out of her habit in mere minutes. Surprising I know given his frisbee golfing tendencies.. But yeah, I wouldn't get much action with him tagging along.

Old 08-28-2019, 06:42 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLeggedRider View Post
Sadly I fear the line would be so long at some of the events me and Dan would have to work in shifts and have some pretty little thing in cutoffs there to massage our hands after.
I will take the carb jetting booth, you get the valve adjustments.
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 08-28-2019, 06:44 PM   #21

Quote:
Big guy, I would run....but then again, you would catch me.....but wait, there is a possibility of three slap lines. Glad you are a mechanic! You, Dan, and onelegged, would have so much in common....the intention of the slap line would diminish. lol
The big guy slapfest motorcycle show?
https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34124

Old 08-28-2019, 09:56 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
That why I choose to have a fee kits that relate to first tune and valve oil change tool kit etc
Those 2 things solve pretty much every new bike issues n gives the gear needed (can’t fix stupid or can’t sell common sense) but you get my drift....
We call such people askholes.

Old 08-29-2019, 09:44 AM   #23

Quote:
run all ya want....LOL im a cyclist and runner as well... i WILL catch you....

Old 08-29-2019, 01:53 PM   #24

I'M so screwed.....lol

Old 08-29-2019, 09:36 PM   #25

Lol. Well, dead Lord a compliment from frank. End of the world is coming folks, get ur gear and dig in deep. Prophecy 's are starting to be fullfilled.
Are we talking world tour of just the US... Wonder how many pairs of shorts I should pack?