Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2010, 11:21 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullu
The quality control of Jialing is better than other samll manufacturers, for example, Galaxy and Shenway.
Paullu, please check your personal messages.

We have a policy on these forums where we do not make negative comments about other motorcycles. Please refrain from comparing other motorcycles as inferior to Jialing products.

Also, if you are either a dealer, or a distributor, we ask you to update your signature to reflect your dealer status. Please refer to the Dealer/Vendors thread in the Rules of the Road Forum. Thank you.

http://www.chinariders.net/modules.p...ewtopic&t=2643

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 05-23-2010, 12:45 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oengus
Maybe you could say that the bikes made by the Chinese government run operation compared to the private companies have way more resources? That’s the best they can come up with? The largest group and backed by the government and that’s the prize?

Jialing’s bike was exclusive to military and police for the majority of its existence, its been around for what decades?

It has to be one of the most awkward designed bikes I have ever seen, its swing arm looks like a two by four. It looks like a bug-eyed vulture on the side of the road with all its guts hanging out.
A 600cc bike that has 40hp wow that revolutionary and but ugly to boot? Do kids cry when they see it? Run to their mothers?
Same rules apply to everyone about bashing bikes...We are here because we got sick of everyone telling us what was best for us.

Old 05-23-2010, 02:34 AM   #18

Indeed, Onegus, just because you don't care for the look of a particular bike does not mean everyone shares your opinion... You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but I find it hard to believe that you can speak on behalf of the opinion of everyone in America?

Old 05-23-2010, 07:26 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oengus
Maybe you could say that the bikes made by the Chinese government run operation compared to the private companies have way more resources? That’s the best they can come up with? The largest group and backed by the government and that’s the prize?

Jialing’s bike was exclusive to military and police for the majority of its existence, its been around for what decades?

It has to be one of the most awkward designed bikes I have ever seen, its swing arm looks like a two by four. It looks like a bug-eyed vulture on the side of the road with all its guts hanging out.
A 600cc bike that has 40hp wow that revolutionary and but ugly to boot? Do kids cry when they see it? Run to their mothers?

Do your home work first. State owned is different from goverment owned. The Chinese goverment own the police station and the tax offcie (same as the state and federal goverment in the States...), but not any enterprise.

State owend and private owened, which one is beter?
In China, private owned enterprises offer more salary, but state owned enterprises offer free medical insurance and pension for its employees.

You belived that state owend enterprises in China are pure eveil? Ridiculous...

Jialing is one of the many state owned manufacturers. It is equivilant to other private owned giants such as Haojue,Zhongshen and LIFAN.
Jialing only rancked No. 3-4 among these giants. The first place was always occupied by Haojue during the past 5 years...

Ps. In China, more than 80% of Jialing's products were 125cc bikes and they were consumed by farmers...

Actually, the police force and the army ordered more bikes from private companies than Jialing...

If you do not understand China, study China first. Go to one of the Universities in your state, do a evening class there first...

Old 05-23-2010, 07:35 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider
Quote:
The quality control of Jialing is better than other samll manufacturers, for example, Galaxy and Shenway.

We have a policy on these forums where we do not make negative comments about other motorcycles. Please refrain from comparing other motorcycles as inferior to Jialing products.

Also, if you are either a dealer, or a distributor, we ask you to update your signature to reflect your dealer status. Please refer to the Dealer/Vendors thread in the Rules of the Road Forum. Thank you.

Spud
Check my IP address, I am not a dealer

Old 05-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #21

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider
Quote:

Spud
Check my IP address, I am not a dealer
I did check you IP address, Paullu. However, your location does not confirm whether or not you are a dealer, or an industry representative. Thank you for confirming you are not financially affiliated with Jialing.

I also thank you for replying to your personal messages, and your willingness to comply with our user policies.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 05-23-2010, 05:32 PM   #22

I felt badly that I unintentionally implied that MC's bike was unattractive, but that’s about the extent of my remorse. I recalled he was thinking of getting one, but did not know he had, I can't read all the threads. I am too busy writing. :oops:

My bad :roll: :arrow:

Old 07-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #23

The Jialing JH600 with sidecar can be ordered from the Netherlands for European buyers.
Lots of pictures and specs about the bike. I must say, very tempting.

http://www.motorwerk.nl/index_bestanden/Page596.htm

2012 Skyteam V-Raptor 250
2011 Yamaha Tenere XT 660Z abs
1996 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
1989 Kawasaki GPZ 500

Old 07-11-2013, 08:09 AM   #24

i like the ural with sidecar better! here it sells for about 8000 i believe :-)

Old 07-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #25

What is the price on those?

Old 07-11-2013, 09:59 AM   #26

According to this German article 8500 Euro in the Netherlands and 9500 in Germany. Looks like the German dealer puts the bike together and does special inpection and it's ready to roll before he sells the bike.
http://motorrad-gespanne.de/zeitschr...-gespanne-130/

2012 Skyteam V-Raptor 250
2011 Yamaha Tenere XT 660Z abs
1996 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic
1989 Kawasaki GPZ 500

Old 07-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #27

Wow, this was an old thread! Interesting to see the Jialing 600's are in Europe, now. I remember the Los Angeles Times newspaper had an article about Chinese bikes several years ago. The reporter had ridden a Jialing 600 on a charter motorcycle riding adventure in China, and, at the time, there was speculation the bikes might make it to the US. Seems unlikely still...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 07-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #28

i have to correct myself, the ural starts at 15000 A$:

http://www.imz-ural.com.au/pb/wp_698..._6988f528.html

i must have thought of the solo enfield for 8000 A$.

my favourite is this one:

http://www.imz-ural.com.au/pb/wp_698...2ee0b008f9.jpg

they are a bit slow for the main roads and a bit wide for the trails. but good as a workhose, shopper, gravel road and backwoods ride. it would mean tools and camping gear and a roadside coffee maker :-)