Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #16

Yep, that's the hot setup for the beast engine, mine is running great too, and way more power than the stock setup.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:18 PM   #17

cant wait to see what the cdi does for mine..

i will say this, in the past trying to pop the front end up while crusing in 1st gear. never had the power to bring it up, but after adding thed fmf pipe and rejetting my main from 88 to 90 and crusing in the back yard it does now have the power to bring it up in a nice controlled manner..

Old 08-19-2010, 06:34 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizke
cant wait to see what the cdi does for mine..

i will say this, in the past trying to pop the front end up while crusing in 1st gear. never had the power to bring it up, but after adding thed fmf pipe and rejetting my main from 88 to 90 and crusing in the back yard it does now have the power to bring it up in a nice controlled manner..
Your rear tires look a bit bigger than what we have on out beast, but i can now pull the front end easily in 2nd and with a few blips of the throttle and then a punch it will also pull the front in 3rd and that's not popping the clutch.

Old 08-19-2010, 06:40 PM   #19

ya im running 20x11x8 in the rear, i get paid on wensday of next week and am ordering another gbc ground buster 2 rear tire of the same 20x11x8 size..

i think it makes the quad look better having slightly larger rear wheel.. like when i videos and pictures of gio beast, they look really small to me and i think its cuz the tires are so small