Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2017, 09:05 PM   #256

2004 Weld ,my son and I took it to pick up a plow 3 hours each way today ,didn't skip a beat other than the drivers seat is broken in the middle of the drivers butt ,so the seats will be swapped with my grey truck you can see the edge of in the first picture .I am now going to strip the grey truck and put the engine and tranny into that 49 Ford I picked up

Old 01-23-2017, 12:43 PM   #257

'49 Ford! I don't recall hearing about that! Please start a thread, when you have time.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 01-23-2017, 12:57 PM   #258

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
'49 Ford! I don't recall hearing about that! Please start a thread, when you have time.
Your mission Bruce, should you choose to accept it is to create a thread on the 49 Ford, ... As always, should you be caught or killed sneaking around junkyards, the Moderator will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This thread will not self-destruct in five seconds and continue on Chinariders.net. Good luck, Bruce's
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 01-23-2017, 03:35 PM   #259

Post #140 in this very thread ,pg 10 will show the start of it .Its no longer on the frame ,and I picked up a 2007 GMC Canyon that is going to be its new frame and suspension .As of today ,I have sold off the majority of the stuff I don't want to use from the mud truck and the canyon , and I have $30.00 into the entire project .

Old 01-23-2017, 09:49 PM   #260

Last Saturday i did it. After two years looking for a good deal on a Panasonic DMC LX100.

Finally there is complete manual control over aperture and shutterspeed again. comes with a fine Leica Summilux 1:1,7-2,8 light Zoom lens (28-75 mm if comparered to a 135mm film still camera lens.)

Its like new and was 230€ off the regular price

Despite being the product of a japanese company... and featurering finest german optics it is : made in china !

regards

Juergen

Liberte Egalite Fraternite !

Old 01-23-2017, 10:34 PM   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic-Pete View Post
Last Saturday i did it. After two years looking for a good deal on a Panasonic DMC LX100.

Finally there is complete manual control over aperture and shutterspeed again. comes with a fine Leica Summilux 1:1,7-2,8 light Zoom lens (28-75 mm if comparered to a 135mm film still camera lens.)

Its like new and was 230€ off the regular price

Despite being the product of a japanese company... and featurering finest german optics it is : made in china !

regards

Juergen
very nice! in thlast month i picked up a tamron 18-200 f3.5-6.3, a promaster of the same, (tamron produced promaster lenses for the Ritz camera chain in america) a sigma 28-200 with autofocus issues, a Canon Eos II 35mm camera with a 38-105 mm canon lens, and a Canon Eos 20D to add to my canon rebel xti.... and all of that
cost about $125 usd

not a purchase but tonight I found a nice old 6ft billiards table out for the trashman... as someone who loves playing billiards but never has had a table, it came home... now I just need a set of billiard balls that are 1 7/8" diameter as apposed to the standard 8ft plus tlize of 2 1/4".... I have my eye on a few sets on ebay....

Old 01-23-2017, 11:14 PM   #262

This makes 3 in a row for bogieboooooy! Go buy that lotto ticket
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 01-24-2017, 05:44 AM   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
This makes 3 in a row for bogieboooooy! Go buy that lotto ticket
in my experience, good and/or bad things come in 3s.... knock on wood...LOL

Old 01-24-2017, 01:35 PM   #264

Bullet and case feeders for my reloading press. Found a decent deal on used ones and went for it. Now I just need to find a deal on a motor to run the press so I can sit back with a cocktail and watch ammo pour out.

Old 01-24-2017, 07:21 PM   #265

Closing is Feb 15.
20 AC here is the view:
view.jpg

Old 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM   #266

Thumbs Up

Paradise . If I owned that I would keep as much trees/brush to hide in. But of course some nice mx trails to keep me busy you are a fortunate man to own this! 20 ac, that's enough room to harvest a deer or so and seems like it's out in the sticks to shoot.

Old 01-25-2017, 03:14 AM   #267

I am blessed, I will never forget that.

There is plenty of room to hunt and there will definitely be some steel gongs set up throughout the property. It is a very rural area on a lake, too. I will have beach/dock rights. NH really takes that Live Free or Die motto seriously.

CT and I don't exactly see eye to eye on the interpretation ore sanctity of our constitution, even though we are the constitution state. So eventually I will be a resident of NH.

Bonus content, NH has no income tax and no sales tax. They just need to set up a checkpoint at the border to not allow folks from Boston to move there and make it a sh!t hole politically like Boston. I like Boston to visit but their gun laws suck and the guberment has a vacuum hooked up to your wallet.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:03 PM   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolclass View Post
I am blessed, I will never forget that.

There is plenty of room to hunt and there will definitely be some steel gongs set up throughout the property. It is a very rural area on a lake, too. I will have beach/dock rights. NH really takes that Live Free or Die motto seriously.

CT and I don't exactly see eye to eye on the interpretation ore sanctity of our constitution, even though we are the constitution state. So eventually I will be a resident of NH.

Bonus content, NH has no income tax and no sales tax. They just need to set up a checkpoint at the border to not allow folks from Boston to move there and make it a sh!t hole politically like Boston. I like Boston to visit but their gun laws suck and the guberment has a vacuum hooked up to your wallet.
Am officially jealous . And agree ,same thing/ trend in Texas.

Old 01-27-2017, 05:31 AM   #269

Another airline ticket.

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts

Old 01-27-2017, 06:19 AM   #270

I bought a set of balls............... for the pool table....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2017-01-27-06-17-51.jpg (8.3 KB, 47 views)