Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2009, 04:50 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider
Personally, I am happy to pay a little more to support a reputable dealer who keeps a good supply of parts on hand.

Spud
X2

Old 05-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #17

Send a message via MSN to liverchip
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRider
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider
Personally, I am happy to pay a little more to support a reputable dealer who keeps a good supply of parts on hand.

Spud
X2
X3!

2007 X-Moto(Jetmoto) GY250
--mods---
15/40 sprockets
UNI Pod Filter

2007 Shineray TMS 200XYi--Betsy
Betsy Mods:______________________
Acerbis DHH headlight
FMF Powercore pipe
Uni Pod Filter

Old 05-28-2009, 01:12 AM   #18

i concur!

i concur gentlemen... haha
X4!

Old 05-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #19

thanks for the encouraging words i hope soon to have this rolling but i havent seen such delays in my life everything is going wrong one example is my shop was broken into :evil: they stole almost all of my air tools got 2 bikes out but left them batteries and left them in ditch i dont know why, after CUTTING yes cutting through the wall tommorrow i go over the order and get everything rolling
one more thing are people afraid to call in person is it better to click and buy :?:
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next

Old 05-28-2009, 10:29 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil
thanks for the encouraging words i hope soon to have this rolling but i havent seen such delays in my life everything is going wrong one example is my shop was broken into :evil: they stole almost all of my air tools got 2 bikes out but left them batteries and left them in ditch i dont know why, after CUTTING yes cutting through the wall tommorrow i go over the order and get everything rolling
one more thing are people afraid to call in person is it better to click and buy :?:
Ouch my friend! That is very discouraging... i hope insurance of sorts is able to replace that for you and the damage to the bikes? :(
And as far as the buying goes, to be honest for the start its best to have the Phone ordering That way people can make sure they get their model numbers right and if you've got the info there as to what part fits on what bike(s) that just makes people feel that much better (and talking to a person! 8O wow
-now when that side of your business gets going more, then its for your convenience and others to buy at their leisure online (you've already got a good reputation on this forum without a doubt) Good luck!

PARTS btw, i would include
The best of chains (the one Spud has is a definite) links, breakers etc.
Gaskets, Screw kits/nuts and bolts (maybe something comprehensive to a zong) - Magnetic Drain Plugs, Sprockets of Varying sizes with some charts "Calculated data" as well as field forum data [make a "customer review section"], Cables, Intakes/Exhausts, Shocks, Seat Upholstery/padding? (staple kits too now that i think about it), Rear Rack accessories (waterproof bags, cargo trucks, toolkits, TRUNKS WITH BACKRESTS--haha), LED kits- various brake and signal options?, Maybe some plastics if you can, but i haven't seen many with that kind of problem... (ZIPTIES )
Maybe some of those bicycle speedometers?? and possibly some of those lifan dashs i would like to make a project of putting a better dash on the Sierra [big class with the gear indicators, volt and tacho-meters ]
... im sort of rambling i know, but im just thinking of things various people might wish to have 8) Can't wait to hear more about it ^_^

Old 05-30-2009, 08:16 PM   #21

Bump

wheres Sir Phil ?

just checkin up on you buddy...

Old 05-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #22

im just trying to recover and get things together at the same time i am going to try to get a few of several items and see how it goes it dont take long to add up the bucks and im taking all advice (i doubt ill carry a chain breaker cant figure why anybody would want one) but i still need more advice i would really like to find a cheap o ring chains. but for the good news as far as i know things are starting to creep along at least its a forward creep
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next