Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 02:07 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
You won't convince the lonely narcissist that he is wrong. He can't support his made up BS because it is enirely made up. There is no science, math, or anything of any credible value that supports what he "just knows." Pretty much everything that says he is wrong and full of shit is all of the factual and credible information in the motor vehicle industry.

He has no proof. I already have asked for it multiple times. He just ignores it or tries to use ad hominem, strawman arguments, gaslighting, and red herrings to steer the conversation away from actually having to back up anything he says. He is trying now to convince you of this and is manipulating you through your attempts to be friendly and kind. Trust your gut with him, because it's right. He's a bully with too much ego and no brains.

I trust the rest of the world's 150 years of internal combustion science, engineering, and experience over some wannabe google fueled internet "expert" that can't even get basic mechanical theory correct.
On social media I would laugh such a ridiculous answer off, due to mister narcissist thinks he knows everything, but his answer shows he doesn't know what he's talking about, and can't admit he's wrong.

There's not an ounce of false information I've shared. Please, go to a dyno tuner and get corrected. Then come and apologize here for your stupendous answers.

Bigdano,
As far as the 14/30 vs 17/45 that was answered in a previous answer on this thread. Just scroll back to see your question answered there.
This is just merely a follow up on a comment someone else made.

Stick to the thread before you start ridiculing.

As far as thumper the forum troll,I'm glad he's on my ignore list, not even worth my time with his troll answers.

Old Today, 05:05 PM   #32

Ahh the old projection angle Mr Digit...

If I'm such a Troll why did you take my advice and put a 250cc engine in you're 150 Vadar?

You're happy enough to copycat when it elevates an insecure ego...

But as soon as the lies get exposed everyone is wrong and we're all bogeymen and trolls...

Why did you get NK450 and not the Yamaha M07 you recommended to me?

I suggest you change you're own sprockets find that horse power gain look for that missing reverse gear and back up out of here while what ever left of your perceived intelligence remains intact...