Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 12:09 PM   #1

Insane Asylum at Roneys Point WV

Bored again so went for a nice Sunday cruise. This place is still haunted (supposedly) and you are not allowed to go in, but I saw a path. I just didn't feel like taking my chances. Here are some pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	730.jpeg
Views:	8
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	31945   Click image for larger version

Name:	731.jpeg
Views:	7
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	31946   Click image for larger version

Name:	732.jpeg
Views:	7
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	31947  

Old Today, 12:43 PM   #2

Hey Zapkin I need to be inside of this place,needing a vacation.lol. You are always posting good stuff,keep it up. And keep on riding,how many miles do you got on your Hawk? Thanks

Old Today, 03:29 PM   #3

Nice camping spot. Weather a rain storm with a campfire at the windowless group session meeting room. Oh yeah! Reminds me of One flew over the Cuckoos nest! Hot dogs and a snort of scotch followed by a sleeping bag. Maybe they left behind beds

Too cool

Old Today, 03:49 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz View Post
Hey Zapkin I need to be inside of this place,needing a vacation.lol. You are always posting good stuff,keep it up. And keep on riding,how many miles do you got on your Hawk? Thanks
I have 5,300 "units" on the original speedometer and about 3,200 miles on the zanella digital speedomter. Bike still runs great, uses no oil, doesn't smoke, etc. I think I got lucky with this one or maybe the 2020 models are "special" lol One thing I will say though, I've been changing the oil at about 500 mile increments since day one using t4 to break in and nothing but t6 since then.

I thought the zanella was gonna kick the bucket on me but it keeps on working despite there being a little round copper thingy that bounces around in the tachometer area.

Old Today, 03:52 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Nice camping spot. Weather a rain storm with a campfire at the windowless group session meeting room. Oh yeah! Reminds me of One flew over the Cuckoos nest! Hot dogs and a snort of scotch followed by a sleeping bag. Maybe they left behind beds

Too cool
There is a sheriff that lives a little way up that road and takes issue with folks hanging out around there for too long. Back in the day (30 years ago) we went inside but the building is crumbling and its supposedly unsafe although there are paths that clearly lead in from two different directions.

I am going to go back when the foliage dies to get a closer look.