Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 05:01 PM   #1

Venom Motorsports - my mixed experience thus far

DF125RTS, 125cc, Venom X22.

Order placed August 5th in the morning.
Order received to Alabama on August 16th afternoon (Friday).

Shipping packaging was great. The metal cage that it comes in is a huge plus. It passed bill of landing inspection.

Issue 1: The top most inner spot on the faring is cracked on each side. Black paint, with white plastic inside makes the crack stand out. This was not a shipping issue. This is an assembly issue as this area is under foam wrap that was not damaged at all.

Issue 2: The motorcycle will cut off while riding at random. more on that in this link here: https://www.chinariders.net/showthre...467#post411467

Issue 3: I ordered the carbon fiber (fake) exhaust thinking it was a kit meant specifically for this bike to reduce the risk of fitment from a generic muffler. $100. It is the same muffler you can get on Amazon for $35.

August 19th (Monday). I call Venom Motorsports. I get passed on to "tech support". She asks me to send her an email with the details and pictures. I do that right away. I get a reply that same day saying they are looking into it.

August 21st (Wednesday). I get an email saying they are still looking in to it.

August 23 (Friday). no further correspondences yet.

I will update as time goes by.

So far, I have the bike working and running well enough. No regrets so far other than wishing I had the blue version that is offered by the competitors. They look so much cooler, but the reviews are just so awful about title work and bikes not showing up.