Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2024, 02:16 PM   #1

Exclamation Do not buy from Motobuys!!

I’ll start this buy saying I’m new here. I purchased a Templar 250x from power sports max and had an awesome experience. I actually bought the last one they had. After I received it my brother helped me assemble it and instantly wanted one himself. So he began looking for the same bike but unfortunately couldn’t find one. Fast forward a couple weeks he sees an add for the trail master 31x. Advertised as street legal. He ordered it. It arrived pretty quickly. After it arrived he was literally unable to get anyone in their mco department to answer the phone. Has been trying over 2 weeks. The funny thing is if you press 2 to speak to sales they answer within 2 rings. Long story short I would try to use any other dealer than them. The bike itself is what you’d expect from a Chinese dirt bike but their customer service or complete lack there of is just ridiculous.

Old 05-13-2024, 02:29 PM   #2

This is the reason I was holding back on buying the TM38EX. I know they will get the bike to you, but the rest of the story could be a problem. Yep the paper work should say Motorcycle and nothing else if it is street legal. Hope you get the problem resolved soon!

Old Today, 03:14 PM   #3

The new Trailmaster LX300 models (with/without DOT lights) from Motobuys look impressive. These are much higher priced motorcycles. I would need to speak to sales directly, and probably insist on picking up in person, in the crate if I were to consider them. I certainly wouldn't allow anyone to wrench on it if I bought one.

But I am happy to see that Motobuys is investing in these bikes.

https://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=34556

Old Today, 04:26 PM   #4

The price hike for the 300cc engine bikes just doesn't seem right. I forgot about the Lifan KPX 250 which is selling for $2899 right now. I would like a kick-start, but it's not a deal breaker. Right now my top 2 are Templar and KPX250. Megadan makes a good point about the smallish gas tanks. Oh well, I have at least a year to figure it out.

"If there were more bloody noses, there would be less wars." - Hagbard Celine

"Someday, after mastering the waves, the winds, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin