Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2019, 09:34 PM   #1

Crash Bars for the Hawk

Hello everyone. I was wanting to know since I am doing a little trading and my dad is getting a Klr 650 and I will be getting his hawk. So I was wondering if there are any crash Bars since the bike is pretty good as of now. I pretty much just want to know if anyone know of crash Bars that work.
Thanks
FantasticMoto

2015 Green Hawk(Air box opened,Alarm Disabled, China Mikunni carb,105 main jet) (SOLD)

2018 Black Hawk(Air Box opened, Alarm Disabled,China Mikunni Carb,110 Main Jet,Cut out Cat,)

Quote:
When Life Gets You Down, Remember it's one down the rest are all up.
Check me out on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKu...EEviZ7IjMmLlEw

Old 07-21-2019, 12:33 AM   #2

you'd probably have to fab some if you want those bars that go infront of your legs. Or make an existing set fit. theres not really a place to attach them to stock.

I did a couple of upgrades to increase durability of the bike when it goes down. I have flush mount turn signals on the back. My aftermarket exhaust is pit as close to the inside as possible so that way the aluminum back bars take most of the damage. And I have a pair of bark busters up front. and a strong aluminum handlebar set

The tank protectors will generally not break unless it goes down pretty hard. I've had them break on me before. They do a good job protecting the tank though. I originally wanted to put a wheelie bar but I'm not sure anymore lol

What kind of crash bars did you have in mind? do you ride street only or a mix? The rx250 has a set of aftermarket crash bars, I have bo idea how they would compare to the hawk or tt250 tho

Old 06-07-2024, 09:36 AM   #3

Hawk DLX crash bars

Moto Cult has crash bars made specifically for chinese dual sport bikes. i just installed a set on my 2021 Hawk DLX. Do yourself a favor and get a set. Well worth the price. Easy install since they are made for these bikes. PLUS they look killer!!!!