Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX4
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2022, 10:01 PM   #1

I can't help ya with high mileage figures as I actually just got mine mid winter !
I have a 2021 RX4 and try as I might I haven't been able to put very many miles on it due to 2 things ...1.) the weather/tempiture ( I refuse to freeze my ass off any more )
2.) the extreamily hard ride, a 30 minute ride simply beats me up....
...the TT250 has a much much softer ride than the RX4 does !...that is bazaar !
anyway I only have about 120 miles on both the new bikes..... too many "Honey Doo's"
on the list to get much riding done ! lol
I have a softer spring coming for the rear of the RX4 and I am hoping that will help !
because our roads up here are not real smoothe !
and as far as touturals go or should I say the lack there of ? their really poor now that I looked at them, and the manual at length sense I actually have the bike now and they are lacking in a big way.... find anything in the manual about the ABS system ... that's not happening... they don't tell you anything in the manual I am appalled that they even call it a manual it's an owners manual not a manual meant to be used when working on a bike ... I'm ever so glad I have previous experience on motorcycles or I would be in trouble with this thing because of the documentation ! they NEED to change that and quick !
Bob......

Tags
rx4