Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2008, 11:12 AM   #4

Sorry to hear your loss.
I have lost many good dogs....unfortunatley humans outlast their 4 legged friends. Our little black Pom. popped her hip out a couple months ago and spent a week at the vets...almost needed surgery to keep it in , but it finally stayed....The Dog cost $300, the vet bill was $800....As near as I can figure our little princess is worth $100 a pound! But we both know that you can't put a price on unconditional love.

Good luck with the chain...you can't always get what you want...or get what you need.... I am tempted to buy a length of chain and make my own chains for our stable of chinabikes.

And as for Dad "safety tests"....guilty...I "have " to ride it as my daughter will be idling around in figure 8 and will not break the bike in by givin' er through all gears then cool down...I can't let her just lug it to break it in...LOL...That is my EXCUSE for riding her bike ...what a blast.
I imagine pictures/ vid to follow later today.

She has operated our old atc 70 and could shift the semi....but I fear she might have problems learning clutching and clutch /rear brake procedure... She has troubles running my Warrior...but it isn't as easy to run as this bike...You can drop the clutch off idle and the bike chugs ahead...no crazy reving / slow release of clutch nec. for takeoff.

Take er easy Kelly, I'll take her any way I can.
Warrior 91
'08 Yongjiang 150cc atv (Jinlong)