Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2018, 09:45 AM   #1

Doh! Update on Bashan Storm shipping/order (Bad)

Starting to get a little nervous. I ordered a Bashan storm from Don at Apscusa . I ordered on the friday 31 of May. He said that following tuesday he would email me the shipping info. He never did and its now June 10 and NOTHING like at all. Nott and email not a call. Ive sent a text and emailed twice but now i dont even get a response. When it was time to take my money they were responding within 45 minutes but now I get nothing back at all. All i want is an update I'm not angry or upset but like say something lol at least say if there is a shipping problem. Frustrating, I had great luck with Moto buys a few years back, guess I can't always hope for it to go smoothly

Old 06-10-2018, 12:02 PM   #2

Well I was hoping you would have a similar experience to JerryHawk250 with them, Mine was not as good.

I just called at least every other day with a question and looking for shipping info till they got it done...they will get it done. It just seemed a little chaotic like they didn't have anything squared away but had a written list of excuses by the phone on what was the hold up.

You can find my experience in this thread.

http://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=20480

2017 Bashan Storm
Keihen PZ30 Pumper Carb,115 main jet,35 pilot jet, gutted factory exhaust, Sambo Digital Speedometer,LED blinkers, H4 headlight,D.I.D X-ring chain 428,17/42 sprockets,UNI cone filter.

Old 06-11-2018, 08:29 AM   #3

My order was delayed with logistical shipping issues, and I also made several calls. It took about a month. It was the best price by a few hundred dollars though.

Old 06-11-2018, 08:57 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomrom View Post
My order was delayed with logistical shipping issues, and I also made several calls. It took about a month. It was the best price by a few hundred dollars though.
You ordered from the same place? And I understand that they have issues sometimes but like at least let the buyer know. If I had to wait a whole month, I would not have bought all my after market parts and I would not have got all excited lol I have a samdo speedo and like 5-6 other things off Amazon. Its such bad service to take people's money then just not say a work for weeks

Old 06-11-2018, 10:15 PM   #5

After they take payment they purchase the bike from a importer / distributor and it gets dropped shipped. They are at the mercy of the warehouse where they are shipped from as well as the trucking and rail firms contracted to carry it. It's unfortunate that they tell you it's shipping the next day. If they they just let us know there is a lead time it would be easier to take and alleviate any unnecessary anxiety. In my case I was led to believe it was picked up by a rail company when it was supposed to be picked up by a truck carrier, went to a rail yard, rail company did not have it on the manifest and it sat at the rail yard for 4 days and went missing. Closing in on 30 days I was prepared to ask for a refund and cancel my order or dispute the payment but thankfully it never came to that. I ended up calling Nikki Chen, at the phone number number on the bill of lading. She actually answered, listened to my story, assured me she would handle it and my bike was on a truck that afternoon.

Old 06-12-2018, 08:13 AM   #6

Like Tomrom stated. The biggest issue is with the trucking and warehouse shipping out. It's pretty much out of the dealers hands after that. One thing I have noticed. It seems like the biggest issues have been with deliveries of Bashan bikes. I ordered a Hawk and a UTV from Apscusa and received them quick as they both came out of the same warehouse in Texas. Just have to be patient and hope it comes in one piece. Good luck.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S (Sold)
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel