Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2018, 08:12 PM   #1

I can’t do this ( anyone live near west haven c.t. $$$

Is there anyone close to me that can help , when I first got this it was running fine then I trued changing out the carb that’s when things went to hell now it won’t even kick start on the battery isn’t charging so the electric start isn’t working , I trued calling a couple of places but the won’t elaccept it any live near west haven, c.t. that wanna make a few bucks, I really can’t do this , I should have just left it stock . I have the new carb, the sprocket , and the new exhaust , I already insured it so I’m paying that for nothing as of now can someone mechanical help with this I’m sure for you an easy project for me it’s a nightmare

Old 04-22-2018, 07:44 PM   #2

Sorry it is giving you problems. I get where you are coming from man. I have had the nightmare crap too but with youtube and the guys here have it all dialed in.

The battery is not charging with a tender or a full on charger? I have put a tender on and it would not charge as it was too far gone I put a big charger on it and it charged up and has been working for 6 months no prob. You might have just a loose connection and the battery may be just fine. check your connections. might be as simple as a loose wire to the battery terminal.

AS for the carb I wonder if the float is stuck. Can you put the stock carb back on and see if that fixes it?

Old 05-09-2018, 09:12 AM   #3

Yeah it’ll be my 3 rd carb I buy but yeah I’m gonna order the stock carb I have the old one but I’m missing that flimsy piece that goes in with the needle , oh man I see everyone riding there bikes , I just know I need help with this I just know it

Old 05-09-2018, 02:16 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike7476 View Post
Yeah it’ll be my 3 rd carb I buy but yeah I’m gonna order the stock carb I have the old one but I’m missing that flimsy piece that goes in with the needle , oh man I see everyone riding there bikes , I just know I need help with this I just know it
Post some pictures.

You have
Gas?
Spark?
Spary starter fluid into carb?