Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #16

Lifan Rider,
Careful doing backflips with your drink in the holder ...

Old 03-05-2008, 09:46 PM   #17

amb I have found that as long as I flip quickly the centrifugal force keeps the drink secure.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:14 PM   #18

we have 2 wal-marts in Morgantown WV lots of us rednecks here anyways 1 wal-mart has the pad while the other one does not.

i've put 3500+/- kms on my gy-5 and it ain't got any better. after i got the gel cover i've put about 20kms on the bike and what a differance that $15.00 gel cover made.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #19

hey Pumpkin, we should get together this summer and do some riding. I know there have to be loads of jeep trails in wv (my budy had a topo map that showed lots of them) that we could explore.

somewhere midway would be cool.

btw have you ever been to Hundred?

Old 03-05-2008, 11:27 PM   #20

been there i used to live in the Blacksville area. i even spent some time in Moundsville WV and St Clairsville Ohio. if Lifan introduces any new models this summer i'm thinking about riding to Wheeling to check them out.

when the weather permits we will have to get together and ride.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:32 PM   #21

dude my whole lineage is from Hundred. we were krauts from prussia came over during revolutionary war. some settled in penn...some around hundred. my grandfather was one of 2 kids out of 13 that survived black tongue diptheria that hit down there. he went up to wheeling to live with aunt and escaped the reaper.

i love WV...people outside do not know what they are missing.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #22

Zap,
I don't have a drink holder in mine, I feel like i'm missing out, I just keep my beer between my legs...(Hard to do on these uncomfortable Lifan seats, kidding..) I thought this was a really good add-on to my bike and would recommend to any enduro/ atv rider, you can carry alot of stuff...
It's a Fieldline ATV tankbag, can be found on E-bay for $10-$20 bucks, well worth it...Everyone should go check these out...

Old 03-05-2008, 11:38 PM   #23

[/quote]i love WV...people outside do not know what they are missing.
[quote]

don't be tellin everybody i'd hate to get even more over populated. LOL

Old 03-05-2008, 11:38 PM   #24

amb...i agree..the thing comes in handy. it honestly is. when you first look at it, its hard to believe the darn thing will hold as much as it does.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:45 PM   #25

pumpkin, barring the end of the world, there will come a time when property in WV is worth a fortune because of its location to the various MEGA cities that will exist from New York down the coast..of course this is pure speculation and will prolly happen a hundred or more years from now, but WV has a lot to offer in the future. It is without a doubt one of the most beautiful places in the eastern USA. trust me I've been around and southern WV in autumn is freakin' unbelievable.

now please comment on my LIFAN COMMANDMENTS post because I cannot believe it exists and would like some input. Perhaps we should email china lifan and let them know about the page?